I miss

Old September 1st, 2004, 04:13 PM
Jeff Taylor

Default I miss

"Cyli" wrote in message
On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 09:41:40 -0400, "Tim J."
wrote:

And I suppose it's time to mention Bob Weinburger, too.

I sent a message to Bob around a month ago and did not receive anything
back?

JT

Old September 1st, 2004, 04:18 PM
Wolfgang

wrote:

And I suppose it's time to mention Bob Weinburger, too.

I sent a message to Bob around a month ago and did not receive

anything
back?

Bob posted a message on Monday in answer to "Gary"'s question of
whether or not anyone had ever fished Cow Creek. He said "Yes".

He was right.

Wolfgang

Old September 1st, 2004, 04:31 PM
Frank Reid

Hmmm... Actually I've been busy doing espionage for the Canadian
government. After Bush announces his big push for the Cato Institutes
"Ownership Society" tonight and people are left without any employer
health insurance (other than a little lump sum and maybe a $1000 check
from the U.S. and the admonishment to "Go buy your own") we feel the
time will be right to take the northern tier of states back into the
folds of the Commonwealth.

You can have Washington and Oregon, as long as we can keep Pennsylvania (I
like the fishing and the bears don't need socialized medicine). Also, if
you all take Mass., ya'll might finally get yourselves a decent hockey team.

--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply

Old September 1st, 2004, 04:38 PM
Tim J.

Frank Reid wrote:
Hmmm... Actually I've been busy doing espionage for the Canadian
government. After Bush announces his big push for the Cato Institutes
"Ownership Society" tonight and people are left without any employer
health insurance (other than a little lump sum and maybe a $1000
check from the U.S. and the admonishment to "Go buy your own") we
feel the time will be right to take the northern tier of states back
into the folds of the Commonwealth.

You can have Washington and Oregon, as long as we can keep
Pennsylvania (I like the fishing and the bears don't need socialized
medicine). Also, if you all take Mass., ya'll might finally get
yourselves a decent hockey team.

Why? Is the Red Wing franchise moving to MA?
--
TL,
Tim

Old September 1st, 2004, 05:37 PM
Frank Reid

You can have Washington and Oregon, as long as we can keep
Pennsylvania (I like the fishing and the bears don't need socialized
medicine). Also, if you all take Mass., ya'll might finally get
yourselves a decent hockey team.

Why? Is the Red Wing franchise moving to MA?

Okay, amend that to a hockey team with a decent history. By the way, we'll
take that Montreal basabaroo team here down in DC if you don't mind.

--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply

Old September 1st, 2004, 09:42 PM
Bob Weinberger

wrote:

And I suppose it's time to mention Bob Weinburger, too.

I sent a message to Bob around a month ago and did not receive anything
back?

JT

I'm still here. Since I tend to avoid most word games and political BS, I
haven't had much to post.

Jeff,
I missed your message. We should still get together next month to chase some
chromers. I've been doing very well for large Browns on dries on the river
we fished together. I'll be gone from 9/17 to 10/8 ( 9/17-9/21 floating the
Klickitat for steelhead, 9/23-10/8 on Kodiak Is. for Silvers), but give me a
shout after I get back. The river should be prime then.

--
Bob Weinberger
La, Grande, OR

place a dot between bobs and stuff and remove invalid to send email