I miss

Old September 3rd, 2004, 06:41 PM
Sam

Default I miss

"Tim J." wrote in message ...
seeing Joe Fleischman here. Has anyone heard anything from the fire
juggler?

Two weeks ago I emailed him an invite to go fishing. He said he put
the gear in the attic, he's not interested in fighting for the time to
get out anymore. I hope that never happens to me.

Sam
Old September 3rd, 2004, 07:21 PM
Tim J.

Sam wrote:
"Tim J." wrote...
seeing Joe Fleischman here. Has anyone heard anything from the fire
juggler?

Two weeks ago I emailed him an invite to go fishing. He said he put
the gear in the attic, he's not interested in fighting for the time to
get out anymore. I hope that never happens to me.

You and me both, Sam. I was afraid that was the case. Thanks.
--
TL,
Tim

Old September 3rd, 2004, 10:17 PM
Frank Reid

seeing Joe Fleischman here. Has anyone heard anything from the fire
juggler?

Two weeks ago I emailed him an invite to go fishing. He said he put
the gear in the attic, he's not interested in fighting for the time to
get out anymore. I hope that never happens to me.

Thanks Sam. Its a choice Joe made. Gotta respect it. Like it, hell no,
but I respect it.
I've been married just over 20 years. I spent my 20th anniversary at Penns.
My bride is all for me going out and fishing. She has her hobby, quilting,
and I have mine. Our separate interests have kept us together. She regails
me with stories of the quilt shows and she listens to my fishing stories.
They help us communicate. I'm always on the look out for quilting items
that she would like (or that I imagine she would like) and she does the same
for me. We vacation apart and together. Especially together when we can
combine our two hobbies (can you say Central PA?).
I'll miss Joe, on the water and on-line.

--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply