penns calendar fill in blanks

Old April 21st, 2004, 04:08 AM
Asadi

Default penns calendar fill in blanks

NIGHTS

Mon Nite. Martini night
Tuesday Raffle night
Wed. Dark Sportsman's Club
Thurs. night Lobster

DAYS

blue rock hole????
smallmouth float???
Bets on when Frank gets wet (very few slots open)

john

Old April 23rd, 2004, 10:08 PM
Thomas Gibson

In article .net,
"Asadi" wrote:

NIGHTS
Mon Nite. Martini night
Tuesday Raffle night
Wed. Dark Sportsman's Club
Thurs. night Lobster

DAYS
blue rock hole????
smallmouth float???

Sunday 5/16? From what I've gathered, you can start at the bridge in
New Berlin and float all the way to the mouth or mighty close to it.
Parking in either locale won't be exceptionally difficult to find.

Bets on when Frank gets wet (very few slots open)

I'll take the long odds on a Dry Frank Clave.

Tom G
Old April 24th, 2004, 02:00 AM
Frank Reid

Bets on when Frank gets wet (very few slots open)

Depends....

--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply

Old April 26th, 2004, 09:32 PM
Tom Gibson

"Wolfgang" wrote in message ...
"Thomas Gibson" wrote in message
In article .net,
"Asadi" wrote:

[snip]
smallmouth float???

Sunday 5/16? From what I've gathered, you can start at the bridge in
New Berlin and float all the way to the mouth or mighty close to it.
Parking in either locale won't be exceptionally difficult to find.

Hey, don't ya'll forget your old buddy!

Is this the first you've heard mention of a smallmouth float on Penns?
I don't know how many folks John has spoken to about the smallmouth
float, but Penns Creek has plenty to offer the smallmouth angler.
John? How many people are slated to float this year? I may be able
to get a canoe. If so I'd be able to take one passenger. It's
possible that the best tactic will be to float from place to place and
beach your watercraft for wade fishing--as opposed to fishing from the
boat.

Bets on when Frank gets wet (very few slots open)

I'll take the long odds on a Dry Frank Clave.

Whoa, that's bold! I'll take a nickel of that, even up.

Even up!?! For even money I'll take Tuesday before lunch.
For a Dry Frank Clave bet I require odds of *at least* 20:1.

I've still got a WWFD? button on my vest.

Tom G
Old April 26th, 2004, 09:40 PM
Wolfgang

"Tom Gibson" wrote in message
m...

"Asadi" wrote:

[snip]
smallmouth float???

Sunday 5/16? From what I've gathered, you can start at the

bridge in
New Berlin and float all the way to the mouth or mighty close to

it.
Parking in either locale won't be exceptionally difficult to

find.

Hey, don't ya'll forget your old buddy!

Is this the first you've heard mention of a smallmouth float on

Penns?

Nope. I signed up as soon as John mentioned it. Just wanted to
remind everyone that I'm still here.

I'll take the long odds on a Dry Frank Clave.

Whoa, that's bold! I'll take a nickel of that, even up.

Even up!?! For even money I'll take Tuesday before lunch.

You're on.

For a Dry Frank Clave bet I require odds of *at least* 20:1.

Sucker bet.....mother Siebeneich never raised such a foolish child.

I've still got a WWFD? button on my vest.

Rust free?

Wolfgang

Old April 26th, 2004, 10:13 PM
Tom Littleton

Calender fill in
as noted in my TR, Lobster Night at the Millheim is set for Thursday, May 20.

Tom
Old April 27th, 2004, 01:17 PM
Jeff Miller

i'd like to join the smallie prankster band... when is it scheduled,
where do we go, what gear is required, what class waters are involved?

jeff

Old April 27th, 2004, 01:40 PM
Tom Gibson

"Wolfgang" wrote in message ...
"Tom Gibson" wrote in message
m...

[snip]
I've still got a WWFD? button on my vest.

Rust free?

Yup. knock on wood

See you next month,
Tom G