Flyfishing near Stirling in June: anyone interested?

Old February 24th, 2004, 08:58 PM
riverman

Default Flyfishing near Stirling in June: anyone interested?

There's a good chance that I'll be up in Stirling during the week of June
14-20, and I'm interested in a few days of flyfishing. Anyone from that area
and interested in an outing?

--riverman

Old February 24th, 2004, 09:20 PM
Sandy

riverman wrote:
There's a good chance that I'll be up in Stirling during the week of
June 14-20, and I'm interested in a few days of flyfishing. Anyone
from that area and interested in an outing?

--riverman

Hi riverman.

What do you fancy stillwater or river, trout or salmon? If I am
still unemployed at that time I could meet up with you, but won't know till
nearer the time I will be trying to get away for a week in May so SWMBO
will have to be consulted too

I was nearly getting to the scandinavian clave in August but that is on hold
too till nearer the time

--
Don`t Worry, Be Happy

Sandy
--

E-Mail:-
Website:-

Old February 24th, 2004, 09:30 PM
riverman

"Sandy" wrote in message
riverman wrote:
There's a good chance that I'll be up in Stirling during the week of
June 14-20, and I'm interested in a few days of flyfishing. Anyone
from that area and interested in an outing?

--riverman

Hi riverman.

What do you fancy stillwater or river, trout or salmon? If I am
still unemployed at that time I could meet up with you, but won't know

till
nearer the time I will be trying to get away for a week in May so SWMBO
will have to be consulted too

I was nearly getting to the scandinavian clave in August but that is on

hold
too till nearer the time

Hey Sandy:
Yeah, June is still a ways off, but we can start the process..
I prefer stream fishing, and like to catch trout and salmon. However, I'd be
up for anything. never float-tubed, so I guess its no sense looking at lakes
this time out. Are you familiar with the river venues up there?

And you ought to try to make the Lap Clave; its a very magical place, and
even a novice like me can catch 150-200 fish in a week. I wouldn't miss it
for anything!

--riverman

Old February 24th, 2004, 09:44 PM
Sandy

riverman wrote:
"Sandy" wrote in message
riverman wrote:

Hey Sandy:
Yeah, June is still a ways off, but we can start the process..
I prefer stream fishing, and like to catch trout and salmon. However,
I'd be up for anything. never float-tubed, so I guess its no sense
looking at lakes this time out. Are you familiar with the river
venues up there?

You don't have to float-tube, depending on the venue you can fish from the
bank, wade or boat. There are plenty of rivers to fish Tay, Earn, Forth and
Teith are all within stiking distance (pun intended) there are more but
these are the ones off the top of my head.

And you ought to try to make the Lap Clave; its a very magical place,
and even a novice like me can catch 150-200 fish in a week. I
wouldn't miss it for anything!

--riverman

I know, I have looked at the pictures, and it is a place I have always
wanted to go to. Someday maybe

--
Don`t Worry, Be Happy

Sandy