Another dumb question... Most under rated outboard?

Old October 31st, 2004, 06:25 AM
Bob La Londe

Default Another dumb question... Most under rated outboard?

I'm thinking about getting rid of my old Force 50 on the little boat and
replacing it with a more modern outboard. I know that not all 50HP rated
motors will develope exactly 50HP. So, whose motor is most under rated? I
have enough weight in the boat that every pony under the cowling makes a
difference.

--
** FREE Fishing Lures
** Weekly drawing

Old October 31st, 2004, 02:53 PM
Eric Ryder

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
I'm thinking about getting rid of my old Force 50 on the little boat and
replacing it with a more modern outboard. I know that not all 50HP rated
motors will develope exactly 50HP. So, whose motor is most under rated?
have enough weight in the boat that every pony under the cowling makes a
difference.

Anyones 75 HP with 50 HP decals??

Old October 31st, 2004, 04:28 PM
Bob La Londe

That would be too much, and I use this boat to fish an aluminum boat series.
That would be against the rules.

Old November 1st, 2004, 01:38 AM
go-bassn

Like he said, 50hp decals ;-)

--
Warren

http://www.warrenwolk.com
Http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com
2004 NJ B.A.S.S. Federation State Champions