ROFB photo site...

Old May 9th, 2004, 03:09 AM
Andrew Kidd

Default ROFB photo site...

OK, looks like the photo site is back up and running.

http://www.rofb.net/gallery/

As I mentioned in a previous post, this is for use by the group to post
photo's in reference to discussions on the ROFB newsgroup. This is being
implemented as an alternative to the ABPF group, where posts last from days,
to hours, depending on your ISP's settings.

A few items of note:

-To post, you must register. Don't worry...I don't want your email address
for anything aside from allowing me to easily block inappropriate use (or
people I don't like :-).

-To post your picture - Login, with your new userid and password. Select
the Upload picture option near the top of the page. You will only see this
option after you log in. Fill in the information for Album (which album you
want your picture in), select the picture from your hard drive, Picture
title, and picture description. Then select the Upload Picture button.

-If you want a modification made to your posting or want an image deleted,
you need to email me.

-Current limits are 150kb per picture, 1024kb limit per person. If we get
low on space, I may need to delete some pictures. I will try to delete the
oldest files first. I don't see the space being a problem very soon.

Have fun... Write me with any concerns, questions or suggested
enhancements.
--
Andrew Kidd
http://www.amiasoft.com/ - Software for the rest of us!