message from mindanao

Old December 19th, 2007, 02:27 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
jeff

Default message from mindanao

the retired detroit fireman sent a note asking i pass along to the group
that he's having great sport on the island of mindanao, misses y'all,
and hopes to have some photos for abpf soon.

jeff (not certain the sport or photos can be communicated...and, i'll
need to determine the limits of my attorney-client privilege and his 5th
amendment privilege before posting any additional notes from him. g)
Old December 19th, 2007, 09:45 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid[_2_]

On Dec 19, 7:27 am, jeff wrote:
the retired detroit fireman sent a note asking i pass along to the group
that he's having great sport on the island of mindanao, misses y'all,
and hopes to have some photos for abpf soon.

jeff (not certain the sport or photos can be communicated...and, i'll
need to determine the limits of my attorney-client privilege and his 5th
amendment privilege before posting any additional notes from him. g)

Freakin' Mindanao? Holey Crap Batman! And he's gonna post pics to
ABPF? Shield the eyes of the women folks and chuck the kiddies in the
closet, 'cause this could be interesting.
Mindanao is beautiful, but has too many folks running around with guns
lookin' for yankees for my blood. Been there, done that. If I wanted
beautiful women folk chasin' me down the street, I would head for
Latvia (read some of Riverman's old posts).
Frank Reid
Old December 20th, 2007, 11:44 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

"jeff" wrote in message
the retired detroit fireman sent a note asking i pass along to the group
that he's having great sport on the island of mindanao, misses y'all, and
hopes to have some photos for abpf soon.

jeff (not certain the sport or photos can be communicated...and, i'll need
to determine the limits of my attorney-client privilege and his 5th
amendment privilege before posting any additional notes from him. g)

would that be Dayton and not Detroit?
Tom

Old December 21st, 2007, 02:46 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
jeff

Tom Littleton wrote:

"jeff" wrote in message

the retired detroit fireman sent a note asking i pass along to the group
that he's having great sport on the island of mindanao, misses y'all, and
hopes to have some photos for abpf soon.

jeff (not certain the sport or photos can be communicated...and, i'll need
to determine the limits of my attorney-client privilege and his 5th
amendment privilege before posting any additional notes from him. g)

would that be Dayton and not Detroit?
Tom

yup...but it's my story and, as you know, fantasy and mystery swirl
about our friend. detroit has a grittier feel and contrasts more
effectively with mindanao. also, it served to shield and protect the
guilty. g

as you have now revealed the artifice, and for those who insist upon
nonfiction...you are correct. it is dayton, ohio and not detroit, mich.
sigh...reality can be so unreal at times.

jeff
Old December 21st, 2007, 11:51 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

"jeff" wrote in message
as you have now revealed the artifice, and for those who insist upon
nonfiction...you are correct. it is dayton, ohio and not detroit, mich.
sigh...reality can be so unreal at times.

jeff

apologies for ruining your illusion. Now, to serious matters......should we
be starting a fund for bail and/or extradition??
Tom

Old December 21st, 2007, 11:57 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Scott Seidman

"Tom Littleton" wrote in

"jeff" wrote in message
as you have now revealed the artifice, and for those who insist upon
nonfiction...you are correct. it is dayton, ohio and not detroit,
mich. sigh...reality can be so unreal at times.

jeff

apologies for ruining your illusion. Now, to serious
matters......should we be starting a fund for bail and/or
extradition??
Tom

Perhaps we could re-auction the finger fly if we need to.

--
Scott
Reverse name to reply
Old December 22nd, 2007, 12:03 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
jeff

Tom Littleton wrote:
"jeff" wrote in message

as you have now revealed the artifice, and for those who insist upon
nonfiction...you are correct. it is dayton, ohio and not detroit, mich.
sigh...reality can be so unreal at times.

jeff

apologies for ruining your illusion. Now, to serious matters......should we
be starting a fund for bail and/or extradition??
Tom

i figure the islanders are in more danger than our friend... what was
that warren zevon song - send lawyers, guns, and money?

jeff