More Anti Movies from Disney

Old November 27th, 2003, 04:01 PM
Outdoors Magazine

Default More Anti Movies from Disney

Mr. Cleveland,
Before we engage in meaningless banter, can we clarify the fact that you are
Democrat?

For the record, and it is a public one, despite people like Mr. Williams
that attempt to smear people by aligning them with the R party, I have no
party affiliation, in fact helping two Rs and two Ds to statewide office
last cycle.

I am an issues man. Apparently you are a party man. Is that correct?

WI is the same state that allows for political correctness reasons the
Native American population to plunder the spawning walleye population, is
that correct?

Your governor is a danger to hunting and fishing rights, regardless of party
tag.

--
James Ehlers

Outdoors Magazine
www.outdoorsmagazine.net

"George Cleveland" wrote in message
On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 15:43:47 GMT, "Outdoors Magazine"
wrote:

Tom,
Please define "who?" Are you familar with the politics of the governor

of
NJ? WI? US Senator Schumer? Feinstein? These people are real, with

power,
money and agenda counter that of ours.

The threat is real. If you would like me to fax you a copy of the

lawsuit
in NJ to recall all fishing and hunting licenses I would be happy to

oblige.
Just send me your number directly to my email.

Happy Thanksgiving.

--
James Ehlers

Outdoors Magazine
www.outdoorsmagazine.net

What about the governor of Wisconsin? He has turned back two attempts by
the rat *******s in the GOP to privitize hundreds, perhaps thousands of
miles of trout streams. If you are talking about the concealed weapons
veto, we've gotten along just fine for 130 years here without concealed
weapons being legal. Every police chief and the vast majority of the

county
Sherriffs were against that bill. Our governor was the Attorney General

for
the state, a very successful one I might add, for many years and I trust
his opinions on law enforcement issues a lot more than you or the GOP
sleeze bags that were pushing this bill. The same sleeze bags were behind
the stream privitization bill, I might add.

g.c.

Old November 27th, 2003, 04:04 PM
Wolfgang

"Outdoors Magazine" wrote in message
et...
Mr. Wolfgang,
Why you feel the urge to attack someone for posting information relevant

our shared pursuits is beyond me.

Mr. Jimmie,

Compiling even a representative list, let alone a complete one, of the
things that are beyond you is, I am certain, beyond me.

Furthermore, how you portend to know me
or people like me further compounds the ignorance of your remarks.

Silly me, I wasn't even aware that I was being portentous. Beyond that, one
can only say that if, as one supposes, you are a regular contributor to
"Outdoors Magazine", you have been shown the value of hiring the best copy
editors that money can buy.

People that delight in the ridicule of others reveals more about their own
limitations than that of their target.

Perhaps so but, by the same token, illiterates who produce magazines reveal
as much about their audience as they do about themselves.

I am sure you are intelligent enough
to figure that out.

The fact that you continue to write this drivel for my delectation suggests
you believe me intelligent enough to find some meaning in it......high
praise, indeed!

Wolfgang

Old November 27th, 2003, 04:12 PM
Wolfgang

"Outdoors Magazine" wrote in message
et...

WI is the same state that allows for political correctness reasons the
Native American population to plunder the spawning walleye population, is
that correct?

Hoo boy! We got us a live one here! Oh, this is gonna be SUCH fun!
Listen, I gotta go do the family Thanksgiving thing for a few hours, but I
promise I'll be back this evening. Don't you go anywhere till I get back,
O.K.?

Wolfgang

Old November 27th, 2003, 04:16 PM
Outdoors Magazine

Mr. Wolfgang,
People of your demeanor are the reason why the fly fishing community has the
reputation it does. I am sure you serve some purpose somewhere. Were your
abusive behavior not so pathetic, I suppose it would be funny in a Saturday
Night Live sort of way.

Regardless, please remember the point of the original posting. There are a
lot of people out there that do not like you because you fish, never mind
your manners. Because you fish, I will endure your childish behavior.

There is a lawsuit in NJ right now to recall all fishing and hunting
licenses.

Happy Thanksgiving.

--
James Ehlers

Outdoors Magazine
www.outdoorsmagazine.net

Old November 27th, 2003, 04:16 PM
George Cleveland

wrote:

Tom,
Please define "who?" Are you familar with the politics of the governor

of
NJ? WI? US Senator Schumer? Feinstein? These people are real, with

power,
money and agenda counter that of ours.

The threat is real. If you would like me to fax you a copy of the

lawsuit
in NJ to recall all fishing and hunting licenses I would be happy to

oblige.
Just send me your number directly to my email.

Happy Thanksgiving.

--
James Ehlers

Outdoors Magazine
www.outdoorsmagazine.net

You are an idiot.
Governor Doyle was the Attorney General who represented the state in some
of their many cases *against* the Indians in federal court. He lost. It
had nothing to do with "political correctness". It had to do with the
federal courts believing that when the treaties in question gave Indians
hunting and fishing rights over such and such an area, that that is what
the treaties meant. Go figure. This didn't please a lot of people (for a
few years the boat landings were crowded with creeps waving signs with
phrases on them like; "Spear Timber N*****, Not Walleyes) but it has been
upheld all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court. So what are you going to do?
It is pretty much a non-issue in the state now, no more pickets at the boat
landings. There are still plenty of walleye, the negative effects have been
minimal to non-existant. In fact the Lac du Flambeau band has a hatchery
that stocks millions of walleye and musky fry in the public waters of the
state.

g.c.

Old November 27th, 2003, 04:22 PM
Outdoors Magazine

Mr. Cleveland,
Yes, I am suppose I am an idiot for even thinking that people with a common
interest could work together. Apparently, you have no ties to the guides or
lodges that have lost business because your Governor, and or legislature for
that matter, does not fight for its RIGHT to administer fish and game
regulations in your state.

Just admit your political bias rather than assail me for suggesting your
governor should not play the victim role.

Your right. I am an idiot for even responding to you, given it has even
been 10 years since I have had any connection to Wisconsin.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Old November 27th, 2003, 04:25 PM
steve sullivan

In article ,
"Outdoors Magazine" wrote:

I apologize that the URL does not work in the signature, but I am certain
that is a function of your newsreader and not the URL. Thanks for pointing
it out.

I think it is your side. Both IE and safari found the site but your
site gave a message HTTP/1.1 New Application Failed
Maybe you dont have something configured correctly?
Old November 27th, 2003, 04:25 PM
George Cleveland

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 16:22:01 GMT, "Outdoors Magazine"
wrote:

Mr. Cleveland,
Yes, I am suppose I am an idiot for even thinking that people with a common
interest could work together. Apparently, you have no ties to the guides or
lodges that have lost business because your Governor, and or legislature for
that matter, does not fight for its RIGHT to administer fish and game
regulations in your state.

Just admit your political bias rather than assail me for suggesting your
governor should not play the victim role.

Your right. I am an idiot for even responding to you, given it has even
been 10 years since I have had any connection to Wisconsin.

Happy Thanksgiving.

--
James Ehlers

Outdoors Magazine
www.outdoorsmagazine.net

Name one guide or lodge that has been put out of busness by the ruling.
Wisconsin fought it all the way to the Supreme Court. Our appeals were lost
by unanimous opinions on every count.

You don't know anything about our state.

g.c.

Old November 27th, 2003, 04:29 PM
George Cleveland

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 16:16:40 GMT, "Outdoors Magazine"
wrote:

Mr. Wolfgang,
People of your demeanor are the reason why the fly fishing community has the
reputation it does. I am sure you serve some purpose somewhere. Were your
abusive behavior not so pathetic, I suppose it would be funny in a Saturday
Night Live sort of way.

Regardless, please remember the point of the original posting. There are a
lot of people out there that do not like you because you fish, never mind
your manners. Because you fish, I will endure your childish behavior.

There is a lawsuit in NJ right now to recall all fishing and hunting
licenses.

Happy Thanksgiving.

--
James Ehlers

Outdoors Magazine
www.outdoorsmagazine.net

The use of fear to control people has always offended me.

g.c.

Old November 27th, 2003, 06:18 PM
Tom Littleton

Mr. Ehlers states:
There is a lawsuit in NJ right now to recall all fishing and hunting
licenses.

and it is ludicrous and won't come near even being heard in court.
what's your point?
Tom
p.s. I liked the line you wrote:
Because you fish, I will endure your childish behavior.

How generous of you! I am sure Wolfgang
is thrilled by the news.....or, like most of the rest of the planet, couldn't
give a rat's behind what you will or will not endure.