Happy Holidays to ROFF

Old December 24th, 2008, 11:54 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rb608

Default Happy Holidays to ROFF

Most of the holiday preparations are complete here, and I've a few
minutes before being dragged to my semi-annual church appearance; so I
thought I'd log in and offer a sincere, no jokes, no video, holiday
wish of good cheer to the men of ROFF.

I lost a friend a few days ago, a PTSD-induced suicide of a pretty
good guy who just couldn't adjust after his third or fourth middle
east tour. As with you guys, I considered him a friend, but didn't
see him regularly or often. I'd have liked to wished him a Merry
Christmas this year.

So you guys will have to do. As my other irregular friends, I hope
you remain happy and healthy. I'll continue to visit when I can.

A merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

Joe F.
Old December 25th, 2008, 12:24 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
george9219

On Dec 24, 6:54*pm, rb608 wrote:
Most of the holiday preparations are complete here, and I've a few
minutes before being dragged to my semi-annual church appearance; so I
thought I'd log in and offer a sincere, no jokes, no video, holiday
wish of good cheer to the men of ROFF.

I lost a friend a few days ago, a PTSD-induced suicide of a pretty
good guy who just couldn't adjust after his third or fourth middle
east tour. *As with you guys, I considered him a friend, but didn't
see him regularly or often. *I'd have liked to wished him a Merry
Christmas this year.

So you guys will have to do. *As my other irregular friends, I hope
you remain happy and healthy. *I'll continue to visit when I can.

A merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

Joe F.

Same to you, Joe, and to all of ROFF.

George Adams
Old December 25th, 2008, 12:37 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Joe.

Old December 25th, 2008, 01:24 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

rb608 wrote:
Most of the holiday preparations are complete here, and I've a few
minutes before being dragged to my semi-annual church appearance; so I
thought I'd log in and offer a sincere, no jokes, no video, holiday
wish of good cheer to the men of ROFF. ...

And a Happy Chrismahanukwanza to you and yours !!

May your days be merry and bright.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old December 25th, 2008, 01:33 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Dec 24, 8:24*pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
rb608 wrote:
Most of the holiday preparations are complete here, and I've a few
minutes before being dragged to my semi-annual church appearance; so I
thought I'd log in and offer a sincere, no jokes, no video, holiday
wish of good cheer to the men of ROFF. ...

And a Happy Chrismahanukwanza to you and yours !!

May your days be merry and bright.

--
Ken Fortenberry

what y'all said.

yfitons
wayno
Old December 25th, 2008, 01:53 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

Yah ta hey, y'all MFers.
Old December 25th, 2008, 03:08 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2008

This has been a wonderful and terrifing year. At the end of it, I
have my family, my friends (ROFFian all included), a great job and a
new home.
I raise a mug to those we've lost and those we've gained. Merry
Christmas, Happy New Year and Happy Hollidays to my cyber family.
Frank Reid and Family.
Old December 26th, 2008, 03:33 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
asadi

"rb608" wrote in message
Most of the holiday preparations are complete here, and I've a few
minutes before being dragged to my semi-annual church appearance; so I
thought I'd log in and offer a sincere, no jokes, no video, holiday
wish of good cheer to the men of ROFF.

I lost a friend a few days ago, a PTSD-induced suicide of a pretty
good guy who just couldn't adjust after his third or fourth middle
east tour. As with you guys, I considered him a friend, but didn't
see him regularly or often. I'd have liked to wished him a Merry
Christmas this year.

So you guys will have to do. As my other irregular friends, I hope
you remain happy and healthy. I'll continue to visit when I can.

A merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

Joe F.

Yeah....I know...I've raised my glass....and drank heartily...

john

Old December 26th, 2008, 04:00 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Denis Lamy[_2_]

rb608 a écrit :

A merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

Joyeux Noël à tous et à tous une bonne et heureuse année. *:-O

--
Hope to read you soon,

Denis
www.uqtr.ca/~lamyd