Ping: Tom Brown

Old September 8th, 2004, 06:47 AM
Warren

Default Ping: Tom Brown

Tom,

Drop me a line. I need to talk to you.
--
Warren
(use troutbum_mt at earth(nospam)link dot net to reply via email)
Old September 8th, 2004, 09:03 AM
Wayne Harrison

Default Tom Brown

"Warren" wrote in message
t...
Tom,

Drop me a line. I need to talk to you.

yeah, do that; and, while you're at it, email me with an explanation of
thirty-five words or less of where you've been these last few months.

yfitp
wayno

Old September 8th, 2004, 12:55 PM
Jeff Miller

Wayne Harrison wrote:

yeah, do that; and, while you're at it, email me with an explanation of
thirty-five words or less of where you've been these last few months.

careful... there's probably a serious consequence to such communications.

jeff

Old September 8th, 2004, 03:51 PM
riverman

"Jeff Miller" wrote in message

Wayne Harrison wrote:

yeah, do that; and, while you're at it, email me with an explanation

of
thirty-five words or less of where you've been these last few months.

careful... there's probably a serious consequence to such communications.

Accessory After the Fact sort of stuff?

--riverman
(on second thought, don't answer that!)

Old September 8th, 2004, 09:28 PM
Jeff

get tom to explain the importance of all those old abandoned septic
tanks to... well, nevermind who might find them useful or important,
and forget i even mentioned it...

jeff

Old September 8th, 2004, 09:29 PM
Frank Reid

get tom to explain the importance of all those old abandoned septic tanks
to... well, nevermind who might find them useful or important, and forget
i even mentioned it...

http://www.quitbuddies.org/BDU.html

Here's a hint.

--