Great film footage

Old May 25th, 2010, 06:10 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Fred

Default Great film footage

If anyone is interested
This is an amazing short film

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCJte6KdFlA

Jean Luc Godard
Old May 26th, 2010, 01:28 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On May 25, 12:10*pm, "Fred" wrote:
If anyone is interested
This is an amazing short film

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCJte6KdFlA

Jean Luc Godard

Nothing like a bit of stark reality to brighten up the day, huh?

If I'd ever had any ambition at all I suppose I'd have wanted to be as
fast.....and as brave.....as whoever was wielding that camera.

g.
who notes in passing that amazement, like so many other things, comes
more easily to some than to others,
Old May 27th, 2010, 08:48 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Gilbert >

Fred a écrit :
If anyone is interested
This is an amazing short film

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCJte6KdFlA

Jean Luc Godard

Hello.
This is an extract from a 20 year old french/american film.

"L'ours" (the Bear) From Jean Jacques Annaud.

It's scenarizing mostly animals.
It's a fiction story of 2 bears trying to escape 2 hunters, seen from
the bears perspective.
Old May 27th, 2010, 01:43 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
David LaCourse

On 2010-05-27 03:48:04 -0400, "Gilbert " said:

Fred a écrit :
If anyone is interested
This is an amazing short film

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCJte6KdFlA

Jean Luc Godard

Hello.
This is an extract from a 20 year old french/american film.

"L'ours" (the Bear) From Jean Jacques Annaud.

It's scenarizing mostly animals.
It's a fiction story of 2 bears trying to escape 2 hunters, seen from
the bears perspective.

Correct! The small bear wimpering during the water chase is a dead giveaway.

Old May 27th, 2010, 05:30 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Fred

On 27-May-2010, "Gilbert " wrote:

Fred a écrit :
If anyone is interested
This is an amazing short film

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCJte6KdFlA

Jean Luc Godard

Hello.
This is an extract from a 20 year old french/american film.

"L'ours" (the Bear) From Jean Jacques Annaud.

It's scenarizing mostly animals.
It's a fiction story of 2 bears trying to escape 2 hunters, seen from
the bears perspective.

Thanks for the info
I ordered the film from Netflix
Bart the bear was famous - He was in quite a few films
One w Anthony Hopkins
I think that he passed - but I am not certain
Great actor!

Re rthe chase and the bear whimpering these were added post production in a
foley studio

Fred