Here are a bunch of clear thinkers, that kinow what they're saying

Old October 31st, 2006, 08:13 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

Default Here are a bunch of clear thinkers, that kinow what they're saying

Skwala wrote:
...It was high theatre....don't miss it if you can....

Leaving only those of us who can't.

Hm.......

I've got a feeling that calculating the odds of success on this one is
going to be tougher than it may appear at a glance.

Skwala
sitting this one out....

Yeah. That's a good idea.

Wolfgang

Old October 31st, 2006, 08:57 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Gene Cottrell

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
t...
That right there is precisely why you're wrong. Shrub and
his neocon rat-*******s manipulated, hid, obfuscated, and
flat out lied about the information and passed along only
what was twisted to support a regime change in Iraq. The
invasion of Iraq was pre-ordained just as soon as Shrub
took the oath but helped enormously by 9-11. They lied to
us Gene, they lied to the Congressional opposition and they
lied to the Brits. Thank god the Congressional opposition
and the Brits have sense enough to be ****ed off about it.
And I'm guessing come election day the American people will
demonstrate how ****ed off they are too, nitwits like you
notwithstanding.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Well nitwits like you don't listen very well. The video I referred to in the
original post clearly shows all of those people denouncing Iraq for WMDs,
some, long before GW Bush even got elected. Clinton's remarks were from
1998 - You nitwit!!!

Gene

Old October 31st, 2006, 09:20 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

Gene Cottrell wrote:
[...]

This just keeps getting funnier and funnier.

Wolfgang

Old October 31st, 2006, 09:32 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Skwala

"Wolfgang" wrote in message
ups.com...

Skwala wrote:
...It was high theatre....don't miss it if you can....

Leaving only those of us who can't.

Hm.......

Yeah, that was unfair of me... I'm going to try to do a vid cap, next time I
see it and get it on youtube...

Even you'd most likely get the irony af a *Republican* Senate hopeful that
spent his entire carreer as a lobbyist of big business or CEO of a couple of
*majors* (Safeco Insurance, etc), first aligning himself with a Green Party
candidate, and then a Libertarian Party Candidate (two opposite sides of the
coin), before attacking the *Democratic* incumbant for her support of the
Sitting *Republican* President's war.

I know I woke up in an alternate universe now....

Old October 31st, 2006, 10:12 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

Skwala wrote:
"Wolfgang" wrote in message
ups.com...

Skwala wrote:
...It was high theatre....don't miss it if you can....

Leaving only those of us who can't.

Hm.......

Yeah, that was unfair of me... I'm going to try to do a vid cap, next time I
see it and get it on youtube...

Hm......

Should I tell him?

Vote early.....vote often.

Even you'd most likely get the irony af a *Republican* Senate hopeful that
spent his entire carreer as a lobbyist of big business or CEO of a couple of
*majors* (Safeco Insurance, etc), first aligning himself with a Green Party
candidate, and then a Libertarian Party Candidate (two opposite sides of the
coin), before attacking the *Democratic* incumbant for her support of the
Sitting *Republican* President's war.

More likely, it would put me to sleep.

I know I woke up in an alternate universe now....

For those of us who grew up here, it ain't so bad. Odds are that as a
late arrival you will never learn to like it.

Wolfgang

Old October 31st, 2006, 10:58 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

"Gene Cottrell" wrote in

original post clearly shows all of those people denouncing Iraq for WMDs,
some, long before GW Bush even got elected. Clinton's remarks were from
1998 - You nitwit!!!

Gene

I assume that you are comfortable with the idea that what was known about
the situation in 1998 is identical to what should have been known by
2002/2003? That video is a clear attempt to obscure the real issues with
outdated statements by those, in some cases, with little or no control over
the handling of those issues. In short, a partisan hack job. Thanks, Gene,
so much for sharing.
Tom

Old October 31st, 2006, 11:16 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

Gene Cottrell wrote:
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote:
[...]

LOL !! Never mind.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old October 31st, 2006, 11:54 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Scott Seidman

"Gene Cottrell" wrote in news:IVu1h.55$0j7.10
@newsfe08.lga:

Well, I'm just pointing out that all those idiots that had the same
information as GW came to the same conclusion.

So, calling a war is no reason to go checking your facts.

--
Scott
Reverse name to reply