New Hartlepool Boat

Old March 5th, 2004, 05:55 PM
David Sutcliffe

Default New Hartlepool Boat

Yet another good boat joining the Hartlepool Sea angling fleet for the 2004
season. The latest addition is FLAMER II a Fast Offshore 105 skippered by
John Batty. Some might remember John from years ago when he had a smaller
fast boat berthed on the Tees, with his extensive knowledge of most of the
wrecks off the North-East coast it wont be long before we see his anglers
amongst the big fish. He can be found online at

http://www.flamer11.co.uk/

Or ring him on
Land line: 01642 - 861330
Boat mobile: 07730 - 047616

Good luck to you John.

Davsut

Old March 6th, 2004, 09:41 AM
SEAANGLING

The latest addition is FLAMER II a Fast Offshore 105

Would this be Flamer 11 from Weymouth, now replaced with an Evolution called
Flamer 3? Coincidentally I'm down to Weymouth tonight to review Colin's new
Flamer 3 tomorrow, weather and a night in the Sailor's Return permitting.
Cheers, Norman.
Old March 7th, 2004, 07:18 PM
David Sutcliffe

"SEAANGLING" wrote in message
The latest addition is FLAMER II a Fast Offshore 105

Would this be Flamer 11 from Weymouth, now replaced with an Evolution

called
Flamer 3? Coincidentally I'm down to Weymouth tonight to review Colin's

new
Flamer 3 tomorrow, weather and a night in the Sailor's Return permitting.
Cheers, Norman.

Hi Norman

don't know if it is but will check it out with John and post again

cheers

davsut

Old March 7th, 2004, 09:21 PM
SEAANGLING

Hi Norman
don't know if it is but will check it out with John and post again

Just seemed a bit of a coincidence
that's all. Went out today, had an undulate, spotted, bull huss, dogs and pout,
no blondes which were the target species. Had blue skies and sunshine, rain,
hailstones, squalls, we had it all but it was good to get out, cheers, Norman.