NC 'Clave--brief TR

Old October 5th, 2003, 01:17 PM
Guyz-N-Flyz

Default NC 'Clave--brief TR

Fish with Lennie Richardson yesterday on %%%%%% Creek. Good day for me, but
I won't speak for Lennie. Headed to 'Clave Central around 4:00 PM. Met up
with Joel A., Wally, Wayno, Monty (kind of a friend of Wally's), Charlie
Choc, Jeff Miller, Lennie, and Tom Brown. Lennie *deep fried* a turkey, Tom
provided a most excellent potato(e) salad, and mother provided cheese cake.
I think I have a possible new dad, as mother was smitten with the charms of
Wayno (rich, and loaded with fly gear, my kinda dad!). Headed back this
morn with my brother--the warrior monk--in tow.

Op

Old October 5th, 2003, 05:32 PM
Lennie Richardson

"Guyz-N-Flyz" wrote in message
Fish with Lennie Richardson yesterday on %%%%%% Creek. Good day for me,

but
I won't speak for Lennie. Headed to 'Clave Central around 4:00 PM. Met up
with Joel A., Wally, Wayno, Monty (kind of a friend of Wally's), Charlie
Choc, Jeff Miller, Lennie, and Tom Brown. Lennie *deep fried* a turkey,

Tom
provided a most excellent potato(e) salad, and mother provided cheese

cake.
I think I have a possible new dad, as mother was smitten with the charms

of
Wayno (rich, and loaded with fly gear, my kinda dad!). Headed back this
morn with my brother--the warrior monk--in tow.

Op

I also had a great day on the water yesterday. Caught a few fish and spent
time with some agreeable company.

Got to meet a few new ROFFians, shared a good meal (Tom B's potato salad was
stellar), and got to bed at an early hour. Found the mattress in OP's guest
bedroom so much like my own that I wound up sleeping 12 hours!

All that and I got home before 12:30. What a great weekend.

To all those who missed it: Please join us next year. Even though the leaves
haven't changed yet, the mountains of North Carolina during the first week
of October are certainly one of the most beautiful places on earth.

Cheers,

LR