Behave yourselves!

Old October 5th, 2003, 10:53 PM
Clark Reid

Default Behave yourselves!

Well fine weather is with us and the trout season opened on most of our
backcountry rivers on Oct 1st. I have a little guiding this month and then
next month it goes crazy until April. Last year I tried to keep up with the
group via the lodge computer but I doubt I will have time this summer as I
have more dogs to train for shooting seasons and my evenings are going to be
bloody busy getting them in shape after I have been guiding all day so i
will choose red wine over computer time.

This is just a quick note to say so long for now, I will probably not be
able to resist dropping in from time to time over the next few months but
probably wont be active again until May.

Good fishing, good posting and behave yourselves as best you can...

if anyone has a need you can e-mail me off my website....

Kind regards

Clark Reid
http://www.dryflynz.com
Umpqua Designer Flytier

Old October 6th, 2003, 07:37 PM
David Snedeker

Have a great season.

Old October 6th, 2003, 07:46 PM
Peter Charles

On Mon, 6 Oct 2003 10:53:32 +1300, "Clark Reid"
wrote:

[...]

Have a good one

Peter

turn mailhot into hotmail to reply
Eastern Spey Clave, October 4th and 5th, 2003
http://www.easternclave.ca

Visit The Streamer Page at http://www.mountaincable.net/~pcharl...ers/index.html
Old October 7th, 2003, 08:13 AM
Roger Ohlund

"Clark Reid" wrote in message
[...]

Clark,

In Sweden it is considered bad luck to wish someone good fishing.
So, **** fishing to ya! =)

/Roger