Fascinating stuff.............

Old September 19th, 2008, 06:12 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default Fascinating stuff.............

http://www.fishing.com/foros/viewtop...e8f bb677c90b
Old September 19th, 2008, 06:42 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Donut

On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 22:12:11 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

http://www.fishing.com/foros/viewtop...e8f bb677c90b

Man, you are a really messed up individual... What you hoped to
"prove" with the above link is beyond me. Mostly what I see is a
documentation of your crazy ranting's.

Don
Old September 19th, 2008, 07:10 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
JR

wrote:

http://www.fishing.com/foros/viewtop...e8f bb677c90b

Man, you are a really messed up individual... What you hoped to
"prove" with the above link is beyond me. Mostly what I see is a
documentation of your crazy ranting's.

Oh, I don't know. Somewhere along that string of nuttiness there
was this:

"I couldn't go away even if I wanted to. This is cyberspace, Dumbo."

It's true I'd just drunk a bottle and a half of Santa Cristina
(the best inexpensive--as opposed to cheap--Italian wine in the
known universe)..... but even had I not, that would, in itself,
have been worth the price of admission.

- JR
(who, still, kinda misses the lost innocence of the GG era)
Old September 19th, 2008, 08:54 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Donut

wrote:

http://www.fishing.com/foros/viewtop...e8f bb677c90b

Man, you are a really messed up individual... What you hoped to
"prove" with the above link is beyond me. Mostly what I see is a
documentation of your crazy ranting's.

Oh, I don't know. Somewhere along that string of nuttiness there
was this:

"I couldn't go away even if I wanted to. This is cyberspace, Dumbo."

Well yeah, there's that, but it's nothing new. Kinda sad that he can't
control what he want's to do, having to defend his international
reputation and all.

It's true I'd just drunk a bottle and a half of Santa Cristina
(the best inexpensive--as opposed to cheap--Italian wine in the
known universe)..... but even had I not, that would, in itself,
have been worth the price of admissi0n

- JR
(who, still, kinda misses the lost innocence of the GG era)

I wasn't around for the whole George affair. I found Usenet around
2000. One of the first groups I subscribed to was this one. I came for
the fly fishing talk, but stuck around for all the banter

Some of these guys are hilarious

Don

And yes, my email address remains bogus. Too many Mike Conner's out
there...

Old September 19th, 2008, 11:11 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

wrote:
http://www.fishing.com/foros/viewtop...=dc2d731af5d98...

Man, you are a really messed up individual... What you hoped to
"prove" with the above link is beyond me. Mostly what I see is a
documentation of your crazy ranting's.

Don

Heh heh, one completely anonymous ******, and one with a banned Google
account for violating terms of use.

I donīt have to prove anything, you ******, although it does help to
prove when various arseholes are lying and bull****ting.

This of course is not possible with anonymous ****bags. No big deal,
nobody will take anyonymous ****bags seriously anyway.

Old September 19th, 2008, 11:23 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

wrote:

http://www.fishing.com/foros/viewtop...=dc2d731af5d98...

Man, you are a really messed up individual... What you hoped to
"prove" with the above link is beyond me. Mostly what I see is a
documentation of your crazy ranting's.

Oh, I don't know. *Somewhere along that string of nuttiness there
was this:

"I couldn't go away even if I wanted to. *This is cyberspace, Dumbo."

It's true I'd just drunk a bottle and a half of Santa Cristina
(the best inexpensive--as opposed to cheap--Italian wine in the
known universe)..... but even had I not, that would, in itself,
have been worth the price of admission.

- JR
(who, still, kinda misses the lost innocence of the GG era)

Makes one wonder what you did to get your account banned by Google!

http://groups.google.com/intl/en/goo..._service3.html

Been flogging child porn or something have you?
Old September 19th, 2008, 05:12 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Donut

wrote:
http://www.fishing.com/foros/viewtop...=dc2d731af5d98...

Man, you are a really messed up individual... What you hoped to
"prove" with the above link is beyond me. Mostly what I see is a
documentation of your crazy ranting's.

Don

Heh heh, one completely anonymous ******, and one with a banned Google
account for violating terms of use.

Tell me how in, your messed up little mind, did you come to the conclusion
that I even had a "Google account" (whatever that means), or "a banned
Google account"? You're just nuts.

Don

Old September 19th, 2008, 06:45 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

wrote:
http://www.fishing.com/foros/viewtop...=dc2d731af5d98...

Man, you are a really messed up individual... What you hoped to
"prove" with the above link is beyond me. Mostly what I see is a
documentation of your crazy ranting's.

Don

Heh heh, one completely anonymous ******, and one with a banned Google
account for violating terms of use.

Tell me how in, your messed up little mind, did you come to the conclusion
that I even had a "Google account" (whatever that means), or "a banned
Google account"? You're just nuts.

Don

Now why should I explain anything to an anonymous dumbo who apparently
canīt read very well?

Whatever, click on "JRīs" profile, dumbo, and you get this;

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...RTWfvJM7i_iyrZ

Old September 19th, 2008, 06:46 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Sep 19, 5:28*pm, Ken Fortenberry

snip

My oh my, roff's resident nutcase has been a busy little
loony hasn't he ? While America sleeps roff's loony has a
first-class meltdown to prove to any who might still have
doubts that he is indeed a total ****in' whackjob.

I wish they'd let him back in the zoos because it appears
he's not having any luck at all at the train station. Perhaps
we should all chip in and buy him his very own orangutan to
blow ? Nah, PETA would have a royal hissy ... just a thought.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Stupid ****.