I'm Back!

Old March 1st, 2004, 02:51 PM
The Citizen Fisherman

Default I'm Back!

Hi Fellas!

Well, I took a year's sabbatical from fishing and this newsgroup to focus on
my marriage. The ultimate good news, bad news result is that I'm getting a
divorce. The good news is I can fish all I want, and I'm back here with my
friends.

I will be at the classic, and I'm looking forward to meeting everybody.

--
Tight lines,
Citizen Fisherman
Old March 1st, 2004, 02:56 PM
Charles Summers

Geeze... I don't know what to say... except welcome back.

Glad you'll be able to make it to the classic. See ya there!

. ..

Old March 1st, 2004, 08:04 PM
steve burison

Welcome back to the group. I also practiced catch and release marriage so I
know that it can be tough for a while.

Steve

Old March 1st, 2004, 08:31 PM
Richard Liebert

catch and release marriage?

I can't stop laughing!

Old March 1st, 2004, 11:11 PM
J Buck

catch and release marriage

LoL Good one...

Old March 2nd, 2004, 03:05 AM
Jim Howarth

"J Buck" wrote in message
catch and release marriage

LoL Good one...

Was it `catch & release' or `caught & released'?

Old March 4th, 2004, 12:50 PM
alwayfishking

Welcome back. Sorry to hear of your marriage but like they say there are
other fish out there, just stick to the tourney rules, play with them a bit,
take a picture and let them go. You will probably both be happier in the
long run!!! Is that a F^E^%$^#^ bird outside? It is it is a f%$%#$ bird. Wow
spring might come early after all
"Illinois Fisherman" wrote in message
om...
Good to hear from you again.

Old March 4th, 2004, 03:14 PM
Bob La Londe

"alwayfishking" wrote in
Is that a F^E^%$^#^ bird outside? It is it is a f%$%#$ bird. Wow
spring might come early after all

You really should visit out here in the late winter. Last thursday as
Lannes and I were running up Mittry Lake to fish for a tournament we saw
three huge Canadian honkers take off from a side water we passed. One day
out on Martinez Lake there must have been 80-100 pelicans resting on the
dead stick ups in the east side of the lake. Another day as I was enter a
backwater lake I particularly like there was a huge flight of teal launching
from the water.

For us hard water is about calcium deposits on dripping faucets.

Public Fishing Forums
Fishing Link Index
www.YumaBassMan.com
Bob La Londe