Funny Googlism

Old February 9th, 2004, 08:37 AM
Roger Ohlund

Default Funny Googlism

Found this, and it was exactly what I always thought ;-)

http://www.googlism.com/index.htm?ism=roff&type=2

Wonder how number eight from the end is supposed to end?

/ Roger
Daytime engineer
Lifetime fly fisherman
If you feel like it, visit http://www.imsoc.se/angler/ for info on fly
fishing in northern Sweden, Lapland,
or visit http://www.imsoc.se/ffgallery/ , the fly fishermen's gallery.

Old February 9th, 2004, 09:21 AM
rw

On 2004-02-09 01:37:17 -0700, "Roger Ohlund"
said:

Found this, and it was exactly what I always thought ;-)

http://www.googlism.com/index.htm?ism=roff&type=2

That site far too Australian for my taste. Is ROFF Austrailian? I don't
think so. It's North Cackalakian.

:-)

Wonder how number eight from the end is supposed to end?

roff is doomed to ... be ROFF, for good or for ill.

Old February 9th, 2004, 12:24 PM
Osmo Jauhiainen

"Roger Ohlund" kirjoitti viestissä
Found this, and it was exactly what I always thought ;-)

http://www.googlism.com/index.htm?ism=roff&type=2

Wonder how number eight from the end is supposed to end?

Have you tested your own name?

http://www.googlism.com/index.htm?ism=roger&type=1

OsmoJ

Old February 9th, 2004, 02:36 PM
riverman

On 2004-02-09 01:37:17 -0700, "Roger Ohlund"
said:

Found this, and it was exactly what I always thought ;-)

http://www.googlism.com/index.htm?ism=roff&type=2

That site far too Australian for my taste. Is ROFF Austrailian? I don't
think so. It's North Cackalakian.

:-)

Wonder how number eight from the end is supposed to end?

roff is doomed to ... be ROFF, for good or for ill.

Personally, I like the 21st one. (or was it the 22nd...the one about
fresh victims..)

--riverman
Old February 9th, 2004, 09:53 PM
Stephen Welsh

"Roger Ohlund" wrote in news:1FHVb.48466
:

Found this, and it was exactly what I always thought ;-)

http://www.googlism.com/index.htm?ism=roff&type=2

Wonder how number eight from the end is supposed to end?

darwinism.

Steve
Old February 9th, 2004, 11:56 PM
Peter Charles

On Mon, 9 Feb 2004 14:24:44 +0200, "Osmo Jauhiainen"
wrote:

"Roger Ohlund" kirjoitti viestissä
Found this, and it was exactly what I always thought ;-)

http://www.googlism.com/index.htm?ism=roff&type=2

Wonder how number eight from the end is supposed to end?

Have you tested your own name?

http://www.googlism.com/index.htm?ism=roger&type=1

OsmoJ

I put in mine and it was a good laugh except for the second to the
last line. I'm a former president of the Latow Photographer's Guild
but there's no record of me on the net about it because my membership
predates most of the web so a google search doesn't show up anything.

Big brother is watching . . . . .

Peter

turn mailhot into hotmail to reply

Visit The Streamer Page at http://www.mountaincable.net/~pcharl...ers/index.html
Old February 10th, 2004, 01:33 AM
Wolfgang

"Peter Charles" wrote in message

.....Big brother is watching . . . . .

But he's still got blind spots, ainna?

Wolfgang
up the revolution!

Old February 10th, 2004, 01:35 AM
Peter Charles

On Mon, 9 Feb 2004 19:33:09 -0600, "Wolfgang"
wrote:

"Peter Charles" wrote in message
.. .

.....Big brother is watching . . . . .

But he's still got blind spots, ainna?

Wolfgang
up the revolution!

not enough, not enough

Old February 10th, 2004, 01:50 AM
Wolfgang

wrote:

"Peter Charles" wrote in message
.. .

.....Big brother is watching . . . . .

But he's still got blind spots, ainna?

Wolfgang
up the revolution!

not enough, not enough

Which is why one avails oneself of the opportunity to poke the ****er in the
eye when it arises.

Wolfgang
abbey lives.....but then, he always has.