Casting Disaster

Old May 3rd, 2004, 02:00 PM
Doug Kanter

Default Casting Disaster

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"Wolfgang" wrote in message

You could try a one-handed spey cast.

Why do I get a feeling that a spey cast is in the same chapter of

the
book
as a smoke shifter? :-)

Basic literacy might help to dispel that disquietude.

Wolfgang

...or perhaps having A LIFE, and not enough time to look it up JUST YET,
little troll. Notice how Greg offered something constructive?

Hm......yeah, what with raising Wunderkinder and shooting the 99%+ of
humanity that doesn't deserve to live and keeping close tabs (from a safe
distance, of course) on the Great Satan Wal-Mart, I can see how you might

be
pressed for time. Still, Google took just 0.19 seconds to come up with
12,8000 hits on "spey casting" when I tried it a moment ago. Now, lacking
opposable thumbs and all, I'm going to guess it took you longer than that

type either your initial pez-headed observation or the equally vapid and
characteristically exculpatory whine immediately above.

The good news is that there is reason to hope you will be providing us

with
cheap entertainment for some time to come.

Wolfgang
wondering whether a single human lifetime is enough for slow learners to
learn that they are slow learners.

Washout under the bridge this morning?

Old May 3rd, 2004, 02:58 PM
Wolfgang

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

Washout under the bridge this morning?

Ouch. That's gonna leave a mark.

Wolfgang
somewhere under the abutment.

Old May 3rd, 2004, 04:00 PM
Doug Kanter

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

Washout under the bridge this morning?

Ouch. That's gonna leave a mark.

Wolfgang
somewhere under the abutment.

Every question in this newsgroup can be answered with the help of a search
engine. Does this eliminate the need for the newsgroup?

Old May 3rd, 2004, 04:15 PM
Wolfgang

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

Every question in this newsgroup can be answered with the help of a

search
engine.

Which one would be bested suited to determining how and when you got
to be a fool?

Does this eliminate the need for the newsgroup?

Hang on for a minute while I check with Google......o.k.?

Wolfgang

Old May 3rd, 2004, 04:20 PM
Mike Connor

"Doug Kanter" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
SNIP
Every question in this newsgroup can be answered with the help of a search
engine. Does this eliminate the need for the newsgroup?

Why donīt you check with google?

MC

Old May 3rd, 2004, 04:59 PM
Doug Kanter

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

Every question in this newsgroup can be answered with the help of a

search
engine.

Which one would be bested suited to determining how and when you got
to be a fool?

You have yet to identify the "lies" which you attribute to me, by the way.
Any idea what they were?

Old May 3rd, 2004, 05:05 PM
Wolfgang

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

You have yet to identify the "lies" which you attribute to me, by

the way.

Quite the contrary, they were very easy to identify.

Any idea what they were?

Yes. See above.

Wolfgang

Old May 3rd, 2004, 05:12 PM
Doug Kanter

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

You have yet to identify the "lies" which you attribute to me, by

the way.

Quite the contrary, they were very easy to identify.

Any idea what they were?

Yes. See above.

Wolfgang

You have yet to identify them.

Old May 3rd, 2004, 05:32 PM
Wolfgang

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

You have yet to identify the "lies" which you attribute to me,

by
the way.

Quite the contrary, they were very easy to identify.

Any idea what they were?

Yes. See above.

Wolfgang

You have yet to identify them.

Quite the contrary, they were very easy to identify.

Wolfgang
it ain't exactly a train wreck, but it's still
fascinating........right?

Old May 3rd, 2004, 05:34 PM
riverman

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

Wolfgang
it ain't exactly a train wreck, but it's still
fascinating........right?

The title of this thread is becoming more and more relevant....

--riverman
(Bottom of the first: no one on, two out, and here comes yet another
slowball, down the middle....)