Casting Disaster

Old May 3rd, 2004, 05:45 PM
Doug Kanter

Default Bubba and His Tagalongs

"riverman" wrote in message

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

Wolfgang
it ain't exactly a train wreck, but it's still
fascinating........right?

The title of this thread is becoming more and more relevant....

Yeah. Let's change it.

Old May 3rd, 2004, 05:52 PM
riverman

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"riverman" wrote in message

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

Wolfgang
it ain't exactly a train wreck, but it's still
fascinating........right?

The title of this thread is becoming more and more relevant....

Yeah. Let's change it.

Sure, but before you get in any deeper with the Wolfman, I suggest you do a
goole search under "thwap the newbie" or "wolfgang and roff" to see the
history of this particular pathology. It might hasten the inevitable.

--riverman
(Spoilsport, I know. But I think there are size restrictions in effect.
Fishing for minnows with an 8 weight is just, well, unethical. )

Old May 3rd, 2004, 05:57 PM
Doug Kanter

Bubba and His Sycophants? Toadies?

Old May 3rd, 2004, 05:59 PM
riverman

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
Bubba and His Sycophants? Toadies?

Bubba and his NAHAYs

--riverman

Old May 3rd, 2004, 06:03 PM
rw

Doug Kanter wrote:

Yeah. Let's change it.

Wolfgang and Fortenberry like to attach themselves to new ROFF posters
and suck their blood, somewhat like lampreys do to fish. My advice,
Doug, is to let it go and to ignore them. They'll still try to get you
-- it's a background annoyance -- because they seem to have nothing
better to occupy their time.

Old May 3rd, 2004, 06:20 PM
Wolfgang

"rw" wrote in message
ink.net...
Doug Kanter wrote:

Yeah. Let's change it.

Wolfgang and Fortenberry like to attach themselves to new ROFF

posters
and suck their blood, somewhat like lampreys do to fish. My advice,
Doug, is to let it go and to ignore them. They'll still try to get

you
-- it's a background annoyance -- because they seem to have nothing
better to occupy their time.

Well, you're half right......quite an improvement!

Kennie undeniably gets a chubby every time a newby shows up.......not
surprising, when you think about.

For myself, I simply enjoy observing fools do their thing. I make no
apology for encouraging them.

Wolfgang
watch!

Old May 3rd, 2004, 06:24 PM
Doug Kanter

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

"rw" wrote in message
ink.net...
Doug Kanter wrote:

Yeah. Let's change it.

Wolfgang and Fortenberry like to attach themselves to new ROFF

posters
and suck their blood, somewhat like lampreys do to fish. My advice,
Doug, is to let it go and to ignore them. They'll still try to get

you
-- it's a background annoyance -- because they seem to have nothing
better to occupy their time.

Well, you're half right......quite an improvement!

Kennie undeniably gets a chubby every time a newby shows up.......not
surprising, when you think about.

For myself, I simply enjoy observing fools do their thing. I make no
apology for encouraging them.

Wolfgang
watch!

What a happy guy.

Old May 3rd, 2004, 06:58 PM
rw

Wolfgang wrote:

Well, you're half right......quite an improvement!

Kennie undeniably gets a chubby every time a newby shows up.......not
surprising, when you think about.

For myself, I simply enjoy observing fools do their thing. I make no
apology for encouraging them.

Actually, you're even worse than Fortenberry.

Old May 3rd, 2004, 07:01 PM
Wolfgang

"rw" wrote in message
ink.net...
Wolfgang wrote:

Well, you're half right......quite an improvement!

Kennie undeniably gets a chubby every time a newby shows

up.......not
surprising, when you think about.

For myself, I simply enjoy observing fools do their thing. I make

no
apology for encouraging them.

Actually, you're even worse than Fortenberry.

Thus explaining why you don't read anything I write......or respond to
it, eh?

Wolfgang
see?

Old May 3rd, 2004, 08:19 PM
Willi and Sue

Default Casting Disaster

Doug Kanter wrote:

Every question in this newsgroup can be answered with the help of a

search
engine. Does this eliminate the need for the newsgroup?

You make a good point but Wolfgang will probably just "talk" around it.
Although he derides others for being self centered, IMO, he more than
any other person on ROFF perceives ROFF to be about him. He seems to
find any fishing related talk boring and is more interested in producing
his long winded diatribes directed toward his choice target of the day.
You just happen to be one of his current favorites!

Willi