Fly fishing for Redfish

Old February 23rd, 2010, 04:18 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default Fly fishing for Redfish

What is the best cutting edge fly tie? It really depends on what kind
of fish that you're after. My favorite fly fishing is for redfish. A
redfish can fight hard and can be really fun to reel in. They are
usually snagged-in with 5 to 9 wt rods. I usually catch redfish in the
range of four to eight pounds. You can use a shallow drifting-type
boat in Mosquito Lagoon, Florida. Since redfish have a really tough
mouth, it's recommended to use a strip strike which isn't too common
for some fly fishermen. If your interested in an fly-adventure that
you will never forget, you can contact "The Fly Fisherman" in Orlando
Florida. Their number is 321-267-0348.

You won't regret this trip.

Hunter
Old February 23rd, 2010, 04:53 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
David LaCourse

On 2010-02-22 22:18:23 -0500, "
said:

What is the best cutting edge fly tie? It really depends on what kind
of fish that you're after. My favorite fly fishing is for redfish. A
redfish can fight hard and can be really fun to reel in. They are
usually snagged-in with 5 to 9 wt rods. I usually catch redfish in the
range of four to eight pounds. You can use a shallow drifting-type
boat in Mosquito Lagoon, Florida. Since redfish have a really tough
mouth, it's recommended to use a strip strike which isn't too common
for some fly fishermen. If your interested in an fly-adventure that
you will never forget, you can contact "The Fly Fisherman" in Orlando
Florida. Their number is 321-267-0348.

You won't regret this trip.

Hunter

Hell, I already regret reading your post. I imagine the trip would be
pure *torture*, sort of like reading one of Wolfgang's wordy verbose
missives over and over and over and......... or having my eyes taped
open and being forced to watch Bowen dancing in his tu
tu........shudder

Old February 23rd, 2010, 04:57 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mark Bowen

Tip #29: Etiquette and Rules you Need to Know
There are certain styles of etiquette and rules that you should follow when
you're fishing for any type of fish.
· "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you": Whenever you're
fishing, whether on the shoreline or in a boat, make sure that you treat
others with the same respect that you would want to be treated.

Do you even read the words you have probalbly stolen from others?

Truly sad that you are such a pathetic liar!

Maybe Google will help to explain Usenet protocol to you?

Sent--to

The individual who possesses this email account:

is continually spamming rec.outdoors.fishing.fly with his commercial fishing
website offerings. He has been asked to cease and desist, but scoffs at the
group's entreaties to take his commercial activities to the proper forums.

Please ask him to practice recognized Usenet protocols or stop posting to
rec.outdoors.fishing.fly. We are an unmoderated Usenet group and rely on you
and your company's integrity to police intractable customers. Your customer
is violating at least one of your prohibited Terms of Use agreements,
located under, "Appropriate Conduct," by "post[ing] messages that promote
pyramid schemes, chain letters or disruptive commercial messages or
advertisements, or anything else prohibited by the Group owner."

http://groups.google.com/intl/en/goo..._service3.html

The following is a of the source message for this Spammer:

From: "
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Subject: fly fishing tips
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 18:47:16 -0800 (PST)

Hey fellow anglers,

I wanted to share these "Top 40 Fly Fishing Tips" with you all.
Enjoy.....

http://www.primefishingguide.com/

thanks,

Hunter

Old February 23rd, 2010, 05:19 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
David LaCourse

Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 18:47:16 -0800 (PST)

Hey fellow anglers,

I wanted to share these "Top 40 Fly Fishing Tips" with you all.
Enjoy.....

http://www.primefishingguide.com/

thanks,

Hunter

Tattle tale. Snitch.

From: "
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 18:47:16 -0800 (PST)
Organization:http://groups.google.com

Hey fellow anglers,

I wanted to share these "Top 40 Fly Fishing Tips" with you all.
Enjoy.....

http://www.primefishingguide.com/

thanks,

Hunter

I'm truly sorry that you feel that way.
Hunter
Old February 23rd, 2010, 02:58 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
David LaCourse

On 2010-02-23 08:29:00 -0500, "
said:

On Feb 22, 9:57*pm, "Mark Bowen" wrote:
Tip #29: *Etiquette and Rules you Need to Know
There are certain styles of etiquette and rules that you should follow wh

en
you're fishing for any type of fish.
· "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you": *Whenever you'

re
fishing, whether on the shoreline or in a boat, make sure that you treat
others with the same respect that you would want to be treated.

Do you even read the words you have probalbly stolen from others?

Truly sad that you are such a pathetic liar!

Maybe Google will help to explain Usenet protocol to you?

Sent--to

The individual who possesses this email account:

om

.

Please ask him to practice recognized Usenet protocols or stop posting to
rec.outdoors.fishing.fly. We are an unmoderated Usenet group and rely on

you
and your company's integrity to police intractable customers. Your custom

er
is violating at least one of your prohibited Terms of Use agreements,
located under, "Appropriate Conduct," by "post[ing] messages that promote
pyramid schemes, chain letters or disruptive commercial messages or
advertisements, or anything else prohibited by the Group owner."

http://groups.google.com/intl/en/goo..._service3.html

The following is a of the source message for this Spammer:

!n*ews.highwinds-media.com!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!postnews.google.co
m!o3g*2000yqb.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
From: "
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 18:47:16 -0800 (PST)
Organization:http://groups.google.com

:16
GMT)
*Trident/4.0; GTB6.4; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .N

ET
CLR
*3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET CLR 3.0.30618; InfoPath.2; Media
Center
*PC 5.0; SLCC1),gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

Hey fellow anglers,

I wanted to share these "Top 40 Fly Fishing Tips" with you all.
Enjoy.....

http://www.primefishingguide.com/

thanks,

Hunter

I'm truly sorry that you feel that way.
Hunter

No, no, no, Hunter. It's "thank you."

Old February 24th, 2010, 12:26 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

From: "
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 18:47:16 -0800 (PST)
Organization:http://groups.google.com

:16
GMT)
Trident/4.0; GTB6.4; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .N

ET
CLR
3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET CLR 3.0.30618; InfoPath.2; Media
Center
PC 5.0; SLCC1),gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

Hey fellow anglers,

I wanted to share these "Top 40 Fly Fishing Tips" with you all.
Enjoy.....

http://www.primefishingguide.com/

thanks,

Hunter

I'm truly sorry that you feel that way.
Hunter

No, no, no, Hunter. *It's "thank you."- Hide quoted text -

I appreciate your generosity Dave, but I really meant "I'm truly sorry
that you feel that way."
Hunter

From: "
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 18:47:16 -0800 (PST)

Hey fellow anglers,

I wanted to share these "Top 40 Fly Fishing Tips" with you all.
Enjoy.....

http://www.primefishingguide.com/

thanks,

Hunter

Excuse me there, Cartman, but wouldn't it have been easier to get a mullet wig
and a paintball gun and stand out in the street screaming, "RESPECT MAH
A-THOR-I-TIE!!!"...?

I'm just sayin' is all,

From: "
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 18:47:16 -0800 (PST)
Organization:http://groups.google.com

Hey fellow anglers,

I wanted to share these "Top 40 Fly Fishing Tips" with you all.
Enjoy.....

http://www.primefishingguide.com/

thanks,

Hunter

You see, some idiots think that the majority of fish caught by fly
rods are browns and rainbows(and so on), but in Florida there aren't
any. Lots of people catch redfish and bass via flies because you just
can't beat top water. I'm truly sorry that your uneducated about that.
By the way, it's "unconvincing" --not unconvencing.

What is your problem?.....I didn't email you, pal. Sorry you feel the
way you do. I can have discussions in this group just as anyone else
can.

Hunter

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 11:59 AM, Mark Bowen
wrote:

Now how could that be? If you cared you would have stopped spamming
ROFF.

Your shtick is unconvencing.

Op

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 8:29 AM,
wrote:

[...]

s02-b82!npeersf02.iad.highwinds-media.com!npeer03.iad.highwinds-media.com!n*ews.highwinds-media.com!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!postnews.google.com!o3g*2000yqb.googlegr oups.com!not-for-mail