RIP alt.flyfishing, Welcome "flyfishing".

Old March 7th, 2009, 07:35 PM posted to alt.flyfishing,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Halfordian Golfer

Default RIP alt.flyfishing, Welcome "flyfishing".

Hi Guys,

It might be time to move on to a brand new better space baby.

I welcome all of you to the new google group "flyfishing" which is
born of the same spirit of this group....but with pictures!!!! 8)

Please, play this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVX64woxu5k

Then come on over and check out the inaugural post "3 Flies a Day and
The Current Tray"
http://groups.google.com/group/altflyfishing

Your pal,

Halfordian Golfer
Old April 13th, 2010, 11:38 PM posted to alt.flyfishing,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
news-server.bigpond.net.au[_2_]

Default Invitation to Join the Fishing Buddy Network

Hi guys & Girls
This is an invitation to the"flyfishing "group please
come to the link below I think we may be a alternative with lots of
benifits. I am a Sal****er Flyman and will give you an area for your group.
Reards Steve

Old April 13th, 2010, 11:41 PM posted to alt.flyfishing,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
news-server.bigpond.net.au[_2_]

Come Join Us

--
Steve Hardy
Fishing Buddy Network

Old April 14th, 2010, 02:03 AM posted to alt.flyfishing,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Bob Allison

On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 22:38:25 GMT, "news-server.bigpond.net.au"
wrote:

Hi guys & Girls
This is an invitation to the"flyfishing "group please
come to the link below I think we may be a alternative with lots of
benifits. I am a Sal****er Flyman and will give you an area for your group.
Reards Steve

Lame. Totally lame. Nobody wants to be your "buddy", son.
And try using a spell checker. It won't help, but it won't hurt.
Old April 14th, 2010, 02:18 AM posted to alt.flyfishing,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

wrote:
Hi guys & Girls
* * * * * * * * * * This is an invitation to the"flyfishing "group please
come to the link below I think we may be a alternative with lots of
benifits. I am a *Sal****er Flyman and will give you an area for your group.
Reards Steve

Lame.

True.

Totally lame.

True.

Nobody wants to be your "buddy", son.

Well, I don't know about that. I mean, there's priests and boy scout
leaders.

And try using a spell checker. It won't help, but it won't hurt.

True.

giles