Jeff Miller Fishing

Old February 22nd, 2006, 11:27 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Default Jeff Miller Fishing

jeff

As a collector of estates I guess you will be over at
roanoke River Plantations this weekend. They plan a one day sale of ten
acre lots [ starting at $169,900 each-financing is available if you have
not settled a case this week ] on Feb 25.
call 2526332059 to plan your viewing on the river.--then you could order a
Rybovich sports fisherman and I could come up and polish your fighting
chair. I drove by Rybovich plant last week---five year waiting list

Or if you are not too busy showing off in front of the judge we could try to
catch a trout in April---I might be busy April2 thru10 but otherwise open
to suggestions. If we can get Opie to camp with us on Slickrock he has
all the proper gear and now that he is dry will probably sleep in his own
tent.

Wish we could do Taylor creek in Montana tomorrow--I get the right hand
side going upstream this time as it looked to be easier wading and
certainly held the most fish. Be sure to sneak Mike over there one day--he
will probably get bored pulling big fish out of the Madison.
McIntosh

Old March 11th, 2006, 10:36 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Mike Makela wrote:

"Joe McIntosh" wrote in message

jeff

Wish we could do Taylor creek in Montana tomorrow--I get the right hand
side going upstream this time as it looked to be easier wading and
certainly held the most fish. Be sure to sneak Mike over there one
day--he will probably get bored pulling big fish out of the Madison.
McIntosh

Taylor creek!!??

don't worry...it's on the list.

jeff
Old March 12th, 2006, 12:10 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 16:36:12 -0500, Jeff Miller
wrote:

don't worry...it's on the list.

That's where you and IJ went on that real windy day wasn't it? It's on my list
too. g
--
Charlie...
http://www.chocphoto.com
Old March 12th, 2006, 03:45 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Jeff Miller" wrote in message
Mike Makela wrote:

Taylor creek!!??

don't worry...it's on the list.

jeff

Damn list just keeps getting bigger...bring it on!!

Mike

Old March 12th, 2006, 11:06 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

wrote:

don't worry...it's on the list.

That's where you and IJ went on that real windy day wasn't it? It's on my list
too. g

yes...nice rainbow, cutbow, and cutthroat stream...when everybody was on
the gallatin.
Old March 12th, 2006, 11:24 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 17:06:57 -0500, Jeff Miller
wrote:
...when everybody was on
the gallatin.

getting skunked and then watching Chas catch fish after fish after fish... g
--
Charlie...
http://www.chocphoto.com
Old March 14th, 2006, 03:53 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

wrote:

don't worry...it's on the list.

That's where you and IJ went on that real windy day wasn't it? It's on my list
too. g

Who makes that high clearance tent trailer that is shown in your Chaco
Canyon gallery... (first photo)?

Thanks.

S.T.W.
Old March 14th, 2006, 01:21 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 02:53:59 GMT, Sum Ting Wong wrote:

Who makes that high clearance tent trailer that is shown in your Chaco
Canyon gallery... (first photo)?

Bushwakka (http://www.bushwakka.co.za/) made it, but I bought it from Adventure
Trailers (http://adventuretrailers.com/) here in the US. They used to import
them but now manufacture their own.