Yum Buzz Frogs

Old July 10th, 2007, 03:39 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

Default Yum Buzz Frogs

"Joshuall" wrote in message
. ..
Great bait, but can be real aggravating because the hook won't sit down in
the groove on the back of the bait. It keeps popping up and when this
happens the bait tends to flip upside down. Seems like I have to adjust
the hook nearly every other cast. Anyone have any solutions, run into this
prob and solved it? Thanks

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Since I'm not sure what hook you are using I'll tell you how I rig it with
the hook I use. I use the Daiichi Copperhead hooks. I slightly angle the
barb as I put it through the frog so the plastic holds it closer to the body
of the bait, and even though there is hook groove I still slightly tuck the
tip of the barb into the plastic.

Sometimes this method will make the frog arch its back slightly, but I don't
see that as a problem as it makes the feet ride a little higher and make a
better surface disturbance.

--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River

Old July 11th, 2007, 03:01 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Nonya

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
.. .
"Joshuall" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Try a drop of super glue..It will eventually tear again but works well for a
period....