Mid-Tenn Classic 2009

Old October 10th, 2008, 10:55 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
D. Norton

Default Mid-Tenn Classic 2009

I spoke briefly with Charles"Catfish" Summers today,and we would like to
revive the Mid-Tenn Classic. This would be held at Center Hill Lake , here
in middle Tenn.

We would like to know if there is enough interest for us to go forward with
plans. The event would be in late April- early May.

________________________
Dave Norton
aka "the RodMaker"

Old October 10th, 2008, 11:05 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
What me worry?

On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 16:55:36 -0500, "D. Norton"
backed into a tree whilst ridin inna park
then wrote:

I spoke briefly with Charles"Catfish" Summers today,and we would like to
revive the Mid-Tenn Classic. This would be held at Center Hill Lake , here
in middle Tenn.

We would like to know if there is enough interest for us to go forward with
plans. The event would be in late April- early May.

________________________
Dave Norton
aka "the RodMaker"

Hi Dave
Dependin on what part of the country I end up in I'd be in. Tell
"Catfish" for me. g Center Hill is a cool place.

Dan
Old October 10th, 2008, 11:30 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Rodney Long

D. Norton wrote:
I spoke briefly with Charles"Catfish" Summers today,and we would like to
revive the Mid-Tenn Classic. This would be held at Center Hill Lake , here
in middle Tenn.

We would like to know if there is enough interest for us to go forward with
plans. The event would be in late April- early May.

I would/might be able to go to that one

--
SpecTastic Wiggle Rig,
Fishing lure remote control
Old October 10th, 2008, 11:52 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
D. Norton

Rodney & Dan, Steve you too. Tkx for the interest.
We're already lookin forward to it.

_____________________
Dave Norton

Old October 11th, 2008, 12:59 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

D. Norton wrote:
I spoke briefly with Charles"Catfish" Summers today,and we would like to
revive the Mid-Tenn Classic. This would be held at Center Hill Lake , here
in middle Tenn.

We would like to know if there is enough interest for us to go forward with
plans. The event would be in late April- early May.

You can count me as a "possible". I won't participate in the
Classic itself, (my canoe doesn't have a live well ;-), but
I'd be glad to toss an entry fee into the pot, catch a few
fish on the fly rod and have a beer or three with some of the
fine folks of rofb.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old October 11th, 2008, 01:20 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
D. Norton wrote:
I spoke briefly with Charles"Catfish" Summers today,and we would like to
revive the Mid-Tenn Classic. This would be held at Center Hill Lake ,
here in middle Tenn.

We would like to know if there is enough interest for us to go forward
with plans. The event would be in late April- early May.

You can count me as a "possible". I won't participate in the
Classic itself, (my canoe doesn't have a live well ;-), but
I'd be glad to toss an entry fee into the pot, catch a few
fish on the fly rod and have a beer or three with some of the
fine folks of rofb.

Ken, you can ride with me if I make it down there.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old October 11th, 2008, 02:05 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Chris.S

"D. Norton" wrote in message
. ..
I spoke briefly with Charles"Catfish" Summers today,and we would like to
revive the Mid-Tenn Classic. This would be held at Center Hill Lake , here
in middle Tenn.

We would like to know if there is enough interest for us to go forward
with plans. The event would be in late April- early May.

________________________
Dave Norton
aka "the RodMaker"

I would love to come down but it will depend on work as its really slow
here...If works good I'll be there

Chris S.

Old October 11th, 2008, 02:38 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
What me worry?

On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 08:02:48 -0400, "Jerry Barton"

"D. Norton" wrote in message
I spoke briefly with Charles"Catfish" Summers today,and we would like to
revive the Mid-Tenn Classic. This would be held at Center Hill Lake , here
in middle Tenn.

We would like to know if there is enough interest for us to go forward
with plans. The event would be in late April- early May.

Dave Norton
aka "the RodMaker"

Jerry, say it ain't so!
You're not going to spend money taking your lovely wife out of the
country when TN has some of the most beautiful areas in the USA to
show her? A little stop off at Center Hill would give her a break
from you before you continue on with your vacation.

I know, but I had to try. g

Dan