Tennessee, Here I Come....

Old May 30th, 2009, 02:09 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com

Default Tennessee, Here I Come....

Well, it looks like this old Wisconsin boy is going to become a Tennessean!
Janet and I are heading down Sunday morning to Paris Tennessee and begin our
search for a house to rent. I've got a couple of them to look at, but I
don't want to commit to anything until I see it! So hopefully in the next
couple of days we'll find a house and do the move during the first week of
August.

This will be the end of an era. G & S Guide Service is just going to be "G
Guide Service" as I'm going to retire from guiding.

But now I'm going to have to learn Kentucky Lake and Lake Barkely. That's
going to be fun and I'm looking forward to doing some catfishing and
learning how to catch striped bass too!
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old May 30th, 2009, 03:18 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com" wrote in message
Well, it looks like this old Wisconsin boy is going to become a
Tennessean! Janet and I are heading down Sunday morning to Paris Tennessee
and begin our search for a house to rent. I've got a couple of them to
look at, but I don't want to commit to anything until I see it! So
hopefully in the next couple of days we'll find a house and do the move
during the first week of August.

Duh, first week of July!

Old May 30th, 2009, 08:56 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com" wrote in message

This will be the end of an era. G & S Guide Service is just going to be
"G Guide Service" as I'm going to retire from guiding.

Sorry to hear that. If you enjoy guiding half as much as my buddy Dave
Willhide it must have been a tough decision to give it up. Was it for
health reasons or just because you are going to have to learn some new
water?

Bob La Londe
www.YumaBassMan.com

Old May 30th, 2009, 10:20 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

"Bass_Mr." wrote in message
It will be good to have you folks in Tennessee. Welcome !

LOL, you say that now! :-)
--
Steve Huber
Executive Producer/Editor in Chief

Old May 30th, 2009, 10:22 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com" wrote in message

This will be the end of an era. G & S Guide Service is just going to be
"G Guide Service" as I'm going to retire from guiding.

Sorry to hear that. If you enjoy guiding half as much as my buddy Dave
Willhide it must have been a tough decision to give it up. Was it for
health reasons or just because you are going to have to learn some new
water?

Oh, I've always enjoyed guiding, and did four days in the past week with
clients. My health is pretty much unchanged, some days good, some days not
so good, so that isn't a factor either.

The primary reason is that I just don't feel that I'll know the water well
enough to take people's money. I'm sure I'll be able to find fish, and I
might get back into it, but my plate will be pretty full for a while.

Old May 31st, 2009, 12:12 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Charles Summers[_2_]

Yea! Now I'll have a place to escape too when... well, when I need an
escape. That's 12 hours less of a drive than where you are now! lol

Old May 31st, 2009, 01:55 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com

"Charles Summers" wrote in message
m...
Yea! Now I'll have a place to escape too when... well, when I need an
escape. That's 12 hours less of a drive than where you are now! lol

Cool, then I'll have help unloading the truck when I get down to Paris! :-)

Old June 2nd, 2009, 01:07 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
David Norton

Will be nice ta have the Huber's here in Tenn.Hope the move goes smoothly.

Look forward to resurrecting the Mid Tenn. Classic with you!
Dave Norton
Millennium Custom Rods