Triton Steve

Old July 28th, 2007, 03:39 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

Default Triton Steve

Hey Steve,

How is that Triton working out? Did you manage to eak any more speed
out of
it? If so what did you do to get it?

--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River

Old July 28th, 2007, 09:14 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey Steve,

How is that Triton working out? Did you manage to eak any more speed
out of
it? If so what did you do to get it?

Hi Bob,

The Triton is working out pretty well. I still need to upgrade the
electronics as they're pretty crude by today's standards. The bow locator
is a Lowrance X-45 if that gives you an indication of it's age! It's really
obvious that they didn't have the shielding and filters that today's
locators have too. Every time I step on the trolling motor pedal, the
screen goes haywire.

And, I really should change out the trolling motor. It's kind of like my
kids, I ask for some work out of it and it whines until I slap it in the
head! :-)

But I like the boat. It has a good amount of storage and while I haven't
run it in really rough water, it seems to be fairly stable.

I swapped the Renegade Bass four blade for a 26 pitch/4 blade Trophy prop
and while it didn't change the hole-shot (which was decent), the top end is
doing a lot better. I'm even getting speeds now where the boat is beginning
to chine walk, just a shade over 70 mph according to my gps.

All in all, I'd have to say it's a good boat. It's not a FastCat, but then
again no other boats are.....
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old July 29th, 2007, 02:27 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
The Great Gazooka[_2_]

On Sat, 28 Jul 2007 15:14:41 -0500, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
wrote:

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
roups.com...
[...]

Steve...have you donated any of your SPAM proceeds towards those poor
fish that may be dying in that tank that you approached with such
"dread",......... you big wind- bag ,spamming salesman,mother****er,
full of crap,usenet abuser, by golly?
Old July 29th, 2007, 11:08 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
johnval1

"Jeff Jacks" wrote in message:
While Gazooka's approach and delivery leaves something to be desired. He
is spot on with his observations.

I must have missed something JJ. Exactly what "observations" by the twit
are spot on?

Steve has done nothing to hurt anyone in the time I have been a
semi-participant of this group. In his former EMS life it is reasonable to
believe he even helped to save lives. Steve certainly has not exhibited the
kind of behavior which invites repeated rancid personal attacks by this
hate-filled creature, nor anyone else for that matter.

At least so in my opinion. This is where I need help from those of you who
are more enlightened than I.

John

Old July 29th, 2007, 12:48 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Carlos

Friggin Trolls. Best to ignore or killfile them. They haven't learned
to skip posts and threads that do not interest them. So they read
everything and have their own notions about what Usenet is.

If I was asked my opinion on a boat, I suspect that me being a Ranger
fan would also **** somebody off. That is colored by the service I get
from my dealer. In addition, the service my dealer provides to all who
purchase from him.

A discussion about bass boats is absolutely ON-TOPIC for this Usenet
group. Instead of bitching, maybe the trolls could offer up some new
on-topic threads to discuss. Or not.

Carlos
Old July 29th, 2007, 06:30 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Jeff Jacks" wrote in message

While Gazooka's approach and delivery leaves something to be desired. He
is spot on with his observations.

OK Jeff,

Please explain exactly what I am doing that is spamming this, or any other
Usenet group? Rarely, if ever have I said "Boy you really need to book with
my guide service, we're really tearing up fish." Not once have I said, "You
can't catch fish unless you're using one of my custom rods." If someone has
made inquiries about any of my services, I take it to private email.
Anything remotely resembling anything commercial is in my sig line, which
people can choose to click on or not.

I try to be polite, I try to give reasonable information based on my
experiences, use correct grammar (or reasonably close) and spelling. There
have been few (if any) instances where I've used vulgar language. I truly
like to help others become more successful in the outdoors, and as such,
freely give any helpful info that I possess.

I take into consideration that there might be young people reading this
group and so, refrain from getting into flaming other users, as much as I'd
often-times like to.

Before I added my signature line, I checked carefully to make sure that I
was within the accepted guidelines. The vast majority of others do not have
any problem with my posts, which have been posted here for years.

The only contributions that the great gapuka has made to this and ABPF is to
incite and make inflammatory statements, with not a single post relating to
fishing. So EXACTLY, what is it that I'm doing that is so wrong that "The
Great GaPuka" is "spot on with his observations." ??

I'd be interested in knowing, as I'm sure others would as well.

Old July 29th, 2007, 09:10 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
John B

Triton Steve

So EXACTLY, what is it that I'm doing that is so wrong that "The Great
GaPuka" is "spot on with his observations." ??
I'd be interested in knowing, as I'm sure others would as well.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
http://www.herefishyfishy.com

====

Steve, I'm a bit surprised you took the time to defend yourself against
some evidently ignorant posts.

It was certainly not necessary in my opinion, and I suspect the same
goes for most of the other regulars here!

Pass em by!

The rest of us know who you are, and you know who you are....I think
that's more than enough.

John K

Old July 29th, 2007, 09:34 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"John B" wrote in message SNIP

Steve, I'm a bit surprised you took the time to defend yourself against
some evidently ignorant posts.

It was certainly not necessary in my opinion, and I suspect the same
goes for most of the other regulars here!

Pass em by!

The rest of us know who you are, and you know who you are....I think
that's more than enough.

Hi John,

I've got a pretty thick skin, and what the ignorant "Great Whatever" says
pretty much rolls off my back like water off a duck. I figure his life is
pretty bleak if the highlight of his day is to take a poke at me.

But I'm curious more than anything else as to what this Jeff Jacks guy
thinks I'm doing so wrong.