PMWS pork entering food chain

Old January 8th, 2007, 08:45 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,uk.rec.gardening,uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.fishing.coarse
'Mike'

Default PMWS pork entering food chain

dh@. wrote in message ...
Some are living longer, some arent. Many are dying far too early.
Cancers, CJD, Dementia etc.

Doesn't stuff like that kill vegans?

no they die of boring diets :-((

Mike

--
.................................................. .........
www.rnshipmates.co.uk

Old January 8th, 2007, 08:54 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,uk.rec.gardening,uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Geoff

On Mon, 08 Jan 2007 15:16:18 -0500, dh@. wrote:

On Sun, 7 Jan 2007 21:16:25 -0000, "Jim Webster" wrote:

dh@. wrote in message ...
On Sat, 6 Jan 2007 23:03:20 -0000, "Jim Webster"
wrote:

"Burkie" wrote in message
egroups.com...
Dear Geoff: We have never met, but the tacit reaction to "go veggie"
is yours, not mine.

pete is the one who told us to buy tesco salmon

Why?

because he is a troll?

Jim Webster

Well in a way we all are, but why would someone who wants to be
thought of as promoting veg*nism suggest that anyone should buy
salmon? And from a particular company?

Webster an idiot, bully, child porn hoarder, and convicted pro hunt
loon. Take what he says with a large pinch of salt!

spit.
--

***************************
"Think occasionally of the suffering of which you

Check out Animal Aid’s brand new one-minute video.
This powerful film, containing shocking images,
just begs to be seen by as many people as possible.
Help raise awareness by sending it to your friends
and family. http://tinyurl.com/yjmxo2

The logic some people use for not attending church, is used to avoid washing

1.I was forced to as a child.
2.People who make soap are only after your money.
3.I wash on special occasions like Christmas and Easter.
4.People who wash are hypocrites-they think they are cleaner than everyone else.
5.There are so many different kinds of soap,I can't decide which one is best.
6.I used to wash, but it got boring so I stopped.
7.None of my friends wash.
8.The bathroom is never warm enough in the winter or cool enough in the summer.
9.I'll start washing when I get older and dirtier.
10.I can't spare the time .
Old January 8th, 2007, 08:55 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,uk.rec.gardening,uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Geoff

On Mon, 08 Jan 2007 15:16:58 -0500, dh@. wrote:

On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 17:34:25 +0000, Geoff wrote:

On Sun, 7 Jan 2007 16:18:55 -0000, "'Mike'" wrote:

wrote in message
groups.com...
. They are also
poisoning the public because of unhealthy conditions inherent to
factory farming.

???????????????????

Considering that there are more meat eaters in this country that veggies,
can you please explain to me, why, if the meat industry is 'poisoning the
public', the public in general are living a lot longer and as proof, the
pensionable age is to be raised because of the shortfall in pension funds?

Some are living longer, some arent. Many are dying far too early.
Cancers, CJD, Dementia etc.

Doesn't stuff like that kill vegans?

Only if they turned vegan too late.

--

***************************

Old January 9th, 2007, 11:31 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,uk.rec.gardening,uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Jim Webster

wrote:

"Burkie" wrote in message
egroups.com...
Dear Geoff: We have never met, but the tacit reaction to "go
veggie"
is yours, not mine.

pete is the one who told us to buy tesco salmon

Why?

because he is a troll?

Jim Webster

Well in a way we all are, but why would someone who wants to be
thought of as promoting veg*nism suggest that anyone should buy
salmon? And from a particular company?

such is life, don't expect pete to be consistant or even to actually believe
in what he writes if he things it might wind people up

Jim Webster

Old January 9th, 2007, 12:13 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,uk.rec.gardening,uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.fishing.coarse
(o)(o)

wrote:

dh@. wrote in message ...
On Sat, 6 Jan 2007 23:03:20 -0000, "Jim Webster"
wrote:

"Burkie" wrote in message
legroups.com...
Dear Geoff: We have never met, but the tacit reaction to "go
veggie"
is yours, not mine.

pete is the one who told us to buy tesco salmon

Why?

because he is a troll?

Jim Webster

Well in a way we all are, but why would someone who wants to be
thought of as promoting veg*nism suggest that anyone should buy
salmon? And from a particular company?

such is life, don't expect pete to be consistant or even to actually believe
in what he writes if he things it might wind people up

Pete who?

Old January 9th, 2007, 12:35 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,uk.rec.gardening,uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.fishing.coarse
(o)(o)

On Mon, 8 Jan 2007 09:47:21 -0000, "Jim Webster"
wrote:

"Burkie" wrote in message
oups.com...
If this idiot digs up my granny, you will see WW3. happen very quickly,
Jim.

that is the sort of idiot you are dealing with when you talk to UK animal
rights activists

Jim Webster

You don't talk. You shout, bully, scream, jump up and down, and drink
to excess.
Old January 9th, 2007, 01:27 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,uk.rec.gardening,uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Derek Moody

wrote:

dh@. wrote in message ...
On Sun, 7 Jan 2007 21:16:25 -0000, "Jim Webster"

Well in a way we all are, but why would someone who wants to be
thought of as promoting veg*nism suggest that anyone should buy
salmon? And from a particular company?

such is life, don't expect pete to be consistant or even to actually believe
in what he writes if he things it might wind people up

Pete who?

Pete you. Is that four different ID's you're using at the moment?

Cheerio,

--

http://www.farm-direct.co.uk/

Old January 9th, 2007, 02:43 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,uk.rec.gardening,uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Jim Webster

looks like pete has changed his sock puppet again

hey ho and another for the kilfile

Old January 9th, 2007, 07:38 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,uk.rec.gardening,uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Remus

"Derek Moody" wrote in message ...
Pete you. Is that four different ID's you're using at the moment?

He's probably got more than four. Still, that's schizophrenia for you.