The Boat Locker Starts to Take Shape

Old January 11th, 2007, 03:42 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

Default The Boat Locker Starts to Take Shape

Soaking it down for doing the earthwork.
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/1982/dscf0772cm2.jpg

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/1862/dscf0774bq0.jpg

Tonka Truck Stage.
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/5121/dscf0779fx2.jpg

I have a building.
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/3589/dscf0780bn8.jpg

RC Plane Field Stage (made a great landing field for my kids RC plane.)
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/9346/img0170fy2.jpg

At the Stoneheange Stage.
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/3141/img0182ba3.jpg

Its starting to vaguely ressemble a building:
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/2276/dscf0786uk6.jpg

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/1064/dscf0789wk9.jpg

--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River

Old January 13th, 2007, 01:47 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Jim Laumann

Bob

What kind of dimensions does your building have?

Any pole shed construction done down there - or are termites a
problem?

Jim

Old January 13th, 2007, 02:11 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

"Jim Laumann" wrote in message
Bob

What kind of dimensions does your building have?

Its 50 X 60. I think I have it planned so I can park both of my boats and
all three of my service trucks inside with about 500 square feet for an
office, and lots of work benches and wall space for saws, welders, grinders
etc...

Know anybody with a good MIG/heliarc setup they need a place to store. I
think I'll have room right between my toy wire feed welder and my cracker
box. LOL.

Any pole shed construction done down there - or are termites a
problem?

The typical pole barn won't meet the regional sezmic rating. (I don't
think) We are in a zone for seizmic region, incorrectly rated to high in my
opinion, but politicians don't think they are doing anything if they aren't
trying to protect us from ourselves. Yes termites can be a problem, but
proper soil treatment before construction and ongoing inspections and
treatment will pretty much eliminate the threat.

Old January 13th, 2007, 06:08 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Cliff

Sweet... Can't wait till we can move to a spot where we can build a
building for all my crap and boats...

Cliff

--
Fishing with Cliff - Not your average fishing show!
http://www.fishingwithcliff.com/