Alan Holmes

Old January 16th, 2007, 06:35 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,uk.environment.conservation,uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Hamish

Default Alan Holmes

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

Why the bloody hell don't you restrict the posting to the group you read

it
in, stop crossposting all this rubbish

Because we feel it is important you read it

Old January 16th, 2007, 06:56 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,uk.environment.conservation,uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.fishing.coarse
dh@.

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 18:35:18 -0000, "Hamish" wrote:

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

Why the bloody hell don't you restrict the posting to the group you read

it
in, stop crossposting all this rubbish

Because we feel it is important you read it

He should read it. He should read all of it. People who bitch like
he does, want to participate but don't know anything about the
issue(s), or/and they don't want the issues discussed because they
don't want other people to learn much about them. In his case it
looks like he would like to participate but can't, which frustrates
him so he lashes out in futile desperation.

Alan, the main thing to remember in all of this is: You can't
help any animals with your lifestyle by becomming vegan. Only
by becomming more conscientious consumers of animal products
can people contribute to decent lives for animals with their lifestyle.
Don't ever believe that becomming vegan helps or "saves" any
animals, because it certainly does not. That's lesson one.
Old January 17th, 2007, 11:57 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,uk.environment.conservation,uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.fishing.coarse
(o)(o)

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 13:56:05 -0500, dh@. wrote:

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 18:35:18 -0000, "Hamish" wrote:

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

Why the bloody hell don't you restrict the posting to the group you read

it
in, stop crossposting all this rubbish

Because we feel it is important you read it

He should read it. He should read all of it. People who bitch like
he does, want to participate but don't know anything about the
issue(s), or/and they don't want the issues discussed because they
don't want other people to learn much about them. In his case it
looks like he would like to participate but can't, which frustrates
him so he lashes out in futile desperation.

Alan, the main thing to remember in all of this is: You can
help animals with your lifestyle by becomming vegan. Only
by becomming more conscientious consumers
can people contribute to decent lives for animals with their lifestyle.

I agree. It also helps me and my family to live healthier lives.

Go Vegan.
Old January 18th, 2007, 07:44 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,uk.environment.conservation,uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.fishing.coarse
dh@.

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007, "(o)(o)" contemptibly lied:

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 13:56:05 -0500, dh@. wrote:

Alan, the main thing to remember in all of this is: You can
help animals with your lifestyle by becomming vegan.

.. . .

Alan, notice that the lowlife vegan scum contemptibly
altered my quotes, and is very likely to dishonestly make an
attempt at promoting the ludicrously dishonest idea that
people can help animals by becoming vegan. Dishonesty
is a very integral part of the vegan/"ar" objective as this
example demonstrates remarkably clearly. That's lesson two.