midge swap update

Old October 26th, 2003, 04:44 PM
Matt M.

Default midge swap update

Just to update everyone, I''m still willing to host this swap if everyone is
still game. I have my flies tied up and I'm ready to swap em but finally got
around to reading ROFF long enough to realize theres a mutiny underway ;) I
have turned off Mailwasher so I'll be getting all of my messages now. Anyone
who still wants to swap, thanks for your patience. For the rest, take a deep
breath, put you flies into an envelope and mail them to Matt McCray, 100
Forest Manor Rd, Clarks Summit Pa 18411.
If you're still interested, drop me an email mmccray at adelephia.net
I'll let everyone know monday night if we still have a swap.
mccray
I need to go fishing.....

Old October 26th, 2003, 05:58 PM
Bill Mason

"Matt M." wrote in message
t...

I need to go fishing.....

Sounds like a good plan! No worries about the swap...my flies will go in
the mail tomorrow. Thanks for the update.

Cheers,
Bill

Old October 27th, 2003, 04:32 AM
Tim Carter

Mine should make the post either tomorrow or the day after.

Thanks again.
Tim

t...

If you're still interested, drop me an email mmccray at adelephia.net

Old October 27th, 2003, 11:05 PM
Tim Carter

Matt, you should be receiving my flies in two to three days. If you don't
let me know. I have a bad feeling about the guy at the Post Office...he
threw my box of flies down the chute to a bin somewhere -- then I reminded
him that he needed to put the postage I just paid for on the box. He says
he was going to correct it, but, they could easily be headed for never never
land.

"Tim Carter" wrote in message
Mine should make the post either tomorrow or the day after.

Thanks again.
Tim

"Matt M." wrote in message
t...
Just to update everyone, I''m still willing to host this swap if

everyone
is
still game. I have my flies tied up and I'm ready to swap em but finally

got
around to reading ROFF long enough to realize theres a mutiny underway

;)

If you're still interested, drop me an email mmccray at adelephia.net

Old October 27th, 2003, 11:41 PM
Matt M.

Cool, I'm glad to see that everything is alright, almost. PW has
unsubscribed from ROFF and may, or may not, be sending his flies. He was out
of town on business and wasn't sure if the swap was off. He is sorry though.
Somehow, I get the feeling that someone may have hurt his feelings... And I
though that dittoheads were unfeeling.
I haven't heard from Bruce or Willi but I hope you guys are still
interested. You two were the meat and potatoes of the swap, you were the
butter to our bread. Or, to put it another way, you were the two people we
needed to make it an even 8 ;)
So, despite all lack of correspondence, all misdirected communications, all
lack of professionality, I still want to swap some ****ing midges.

mccray
-any babies that need kissing, cause I've kissed all tha asses I could
stomach.

Old October 27th, 2003, 11:59 PM
Ken Fortenberry

Matt M. wrote:
... PW has
unsubscribed from ROFF ...

Somehow, I get the feeling that someone may have hurt his feelings...

Gee, I hope it wasn't something I said. ;-)

... I still want to swap some ****ing midges.

Well, if you wanted Griffith's Gnats you should have said so
in the first place. ;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old October 28th, 2003, 12:07 AM
Tim J.

"Matt M." wrote...
Cool, I'm glad to see that everything is alright, almost. PW has
unsubscribed from ROFF and may, or may not, be sending his flies. He was out
of town on business and wasn't sure if the swap was off. He is sorry though.
Somehow, I get the feeling that someone may have hurt his feelings...

Hmmmm, now who could have done THAT? ;-) Sorry to see him go, if that's the
case. He's a pretty nice guy to deal with, and he ties a *mean* hopper - just a
tad bit reactionary for roff.

BTW, just in case anyone wants to know, the proper way to exit is to post that
you're leaving and will never be back. Then it's more fun when they come back.
--
TL,
Tim

Old October 28th, 2003, 12:19 AM
Matt M.

"Tim Carter" wrote in message
| Matt, you should be receiving my flies in two to three days. If you don't
| let me know. I have a bad feeling about the guy at the Post Office...he
| threw my box of flies down the chute to a bin somewhere -- then I reminded
| him that he needed to put the postage I just paid for on the box. He says
| he was going to correct it, but, they could easily be headed for never
never
| land.

Well, Tim, I suppose it would be fitting.
mccray

Old October 28th, 2003, 12:24 AM
Matt M.

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
news

| Well, if you wanted Griffith's Gnats you should have said so
| in the first place. ;-)
|
| --
| Ken Fortenberry

Tim Carter's are on the way. A whole box of the ****ing ****ers...
mccray
-now that I'm getting all my spam I again, i think I'll fix my credit, grow
a giant penis, get high on prescription pills and meet the teenage whore of
my dreams. For free!

Old October 28th, 2003, 12:53 AM
Tim Carter

****ing ****ers now, are they? When and if those ****ing flies arrive, you