A photo TR from up north

Old October 4th, 2009, 06:32 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Jarmo Hurri[_2_]

Default A photo TR from up north

Greetings gentlemen.

I have been out of contact with this newsgroup for quite a while now,
because my university account expired. This week I learned that the
problem has been illusionary: it turned out that our ISP has a news
server.

To celebrate the reunion, here are some photos from the last trip of
this summer. We fished for smaller salmon up north, and caught quite a
few during the one-week trip. Enjoy.

http://www.perhokalastajat.org/kuvar.../Bonanza-2009/

--
Jarmo Hurri

Remove all garbage from header email address when replying, or just
use .
Old October 5th, 2009, 12:35 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mike

Names to faces and places would be nice..........Great Pics
thought........
Old October 5th, 2009, 04:33 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
George Cleveland

On Sun, 04 Oct 2009 08:32:07 +0300, Jarmo Hurri
wrote:

Greetings gentlemen.

I have been out of contact with this newsgroup for quite a while now,
because my university account expired. This week I learned that the
problem has been illusionary: it turned out that our ISP has a news
server.

To celebrate the reunion, here are some photos from the last trip of
this summer. We fished for smaller salmon up north, and caught quite a
few during the one-week trip. Enjoy.

http://www.perhokalastajat.org/kuvar.../Bonanza-2009/

Neat photoset.

Any idea where a person could pick up a hat like the guy in the black
t-shirt is wearing in picture dsc04099?

Geo.C.
Old October 6th, 2009, 08:16 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
JT

"Jarmo Hurri" wrote in message

Greetings gentlemen.

I have been out of contact with this newsgroup for quite a while now,
because my university account expired. This week I learned that the
problem has been illusionary: it turned out that our ISP has a news
server.

To celebrate the reunion, here are some photos from the last trip of
this summer. We fished for smaller salmon up north, and caught quite a
few during the one-week trip. Enjoy.

http://www.perhokalastajat.org/kuvar.../Bonanza-2009/

--
Jarmo Hurri

Remove all garbage from header email address when replying, or just
use .

Welcome back...

Nice pics, thanks for sharing,
JT

Old October 10th, 2009, 06:02 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Jarmo Hurri[_2_]

George Any idea where a person could pick up a hat like the guy in the
George black t-shirt is wearing in picture dsc04099?

I asked about the hat from my friend, and he replied that the maker is
Hubertus, but I'm not sure if they make a hat like that anymore. You can
see their models by going to the web page

http://www.hubertus-shop.de

and then selecting "Jagd" (hunting) and "Hüte" (hats).

However, my friend was able to find a similar model in the German ebay,

http://cgi.ebay.de/Der-sportliche-TR...p 3286.c0.m14

and hopes that his find will further Tyrolian-Bavarian hat culture.

Old October 10th, 2009, 09:17 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Fred

On 10-Oct-2009, Jarmo Hurri wrote:

George Any idea where a person could pick up a hat like the guy in the
George black t-shirt is wearing in picture dsc04099?

I asked about the hat from my friend, and he replied that the maker is
Hubertus, but I'm not sure if they make a hat like that anymore. You can
see their models by going to the web page

http://www.hubertus-shop.de

and then selecting "Jagd" (hunting) and "Hüte" (hats).

However, my friend was able to find a similar model in the German ebay,

http://cgi.ebay.de/Der-sportliche-TR...p 3286.c0.m14

and hopes that his find will further Tyrolian-Bavarian hat culture.

--
Jarmo Hurri

Thanks for sharing the photos of your trip
It's a cool lid
Did your friend w the hat catch any fish?

Fred
Old October 11th, 2009, 06:53 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Jarmo Hurri[_2_]

Fred Did your friend w the hat catch any fish?

Yes he did; actually I think he was the luckiest of the bunch, and
caught at least one salmon every day.