Florida visit

Old April 7th, 2007, 09:56 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Bruce Spitler

Default Florida visit

I caught these fish in a Florida retention pond using a rattle trap. Does
anyone know what kind of fish the last fish is? It looks like a sunfish but
it has great big scales like a carp and it weighed close to 4 lbs. Well now
I am back in Ohio and snow on the ground, well at least I got my line wet.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	fish3.JPG
Views:	662
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	234  Click image for larger version

Name:	fish4.JPG
Views:	357
Size:	75.9 KB
ID:	235
Old April 7th, 2007, 11:08 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Bruce Spitler" wrote in message
t...
I caught these fish in a Florida retention pond using a rattle trap. Does
anyone know what kind of fish the last fish is? It looks like a sunfish
but it has great big scales like a carp and it weighed close to 4 lbs.
Well now I am back in Ohio and snow on the ground, well at least I got my
line wet.

Looks like a tilapia to me. Good eats there!
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old April 8th, 2007, 11:30 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
The Great Gazooka

On Sat, 7 Apr 2007 16:08:49 -0600, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
wrote:

Looks like a tilapia to me. Good eats there!

By Golly, fry it with spam!!! Boy will you sleep good!
Old April 7th, 2007, 10:14 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Peter A. Collin

Bruce Spitler wrote:
I caught these fish in a Florida retention pond using a rattle trap. Does
anyone know what kind of fish the last fish is? It looks like a sunfish but
it has great big scales like a carp and it weighed close to 4 lbs. Well now
I am back in Ohio and snow on the ground, well at least I got my line wet.

It looks like a Tilapia.
Old April 8th, 2007, 12:32 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Musashi

"Bruce Spitler" wrote in message
t...
I caught these fish in a Florida retention pond using a rattle trap. Does
anyone know what kind of fish the last fish is?

As others have said, definitely a tilapia.

Old April 10th, 2007, 02:41 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Fishking

"Bruce Spitler" wrote in message
news:7ATRh.12808SNIP I am back in Ohio and snow on the ground, well at
least I got my line wet.

Where in Ohio Bruce?