Fishfinder Problem

Old April 10th, 2004, 08:08 PM
Rusty Unger

Default Fishfinder Problem

I am having a problem...I just bought a new eagle fishfinder from the
factory, and it sucks in sal****er. Going out in the local inlet it
just displays what looks like a lot of sand or something on the
screen, just big globbs. The finder is for sal****er, and I just
can't figure out what is wrong with the thing, Anyone have any ideas.
Old April 10th, 2004, 09:28 PM
Baitgal

Hi Rusty,

I don't know if this will answer your question or not, but I found it at
the Eagle site;
http://www.eaglegps.com/Support/Tuto...conditions.htm
Further in these discuss ocean effects at
http://www.eaglegps.com/Support/Tuto...artrecords.htm

Which unit and transducer do you have?

Beverly
www.lonestardepot.net

Old April 15th, 2004, 08:29 PM
Rusty Unger

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 20:28:50 GMT, "Baitgal"
wrote:

Hi Rusty,

I don't know if this will answer your question or not, but I found it at
the Eagle site;
http://www.eaglegps.com/Support/Tuto...conditions.htm
Further in these discuss ocean effects at
http://www.eaglegps.com/Support/Tuto...artrecords.htm

Which unit and transducer do you have?

Beverly
www.lonestardepot.net

Thanks for the link, I got it fixed, I feel sort of stupid, but it is
fixed. The little peel off plastic they put on the transducer was
still there, and was affecting the way it shot. I went out after work
this morning, and it worked like a charm. I am fishing a flounder
tournament on Saturday, so I am happy it works!
Old April 16th, 2004, 04:44 AM
Baitgal

Yayyyyyy!
Glad your'e all set to go!