You're invited!

Old September 9th, 2005, 02:48 AM
James

background needs to be dark for contrast when viewing lures.

"Charles B. Summers, QOF." wrote in message
I've been working on the new Secret Weapon store since May and I'm praying
that I've finally got it all together. What I'm asking is, if you would
please look over the site (you don't have to buy anything) and see if
there's anything that I've missed, screwed up, mis-worded or any other
problems that may occur? This site has not gone online as our official
store yet, and I'd appreciate any comments, questions, advice I can get.

The link is: http://secretweaponlures.com/cgi-bin/store/cp-app.cgi .
(temporary link)

We are also offering you a 25% discount on all items including shipping if
you place any orders between now and Sunday night. Please use coupon code:
rofb0910 in the order form if ordering. But please do not feel obligated
to place an order... I just want a fresh set of eyes looking this thing
over for me. I'm not trying to spam the group... you ought to know me
better than that by now.

So, whatcha think? Good, Bad, Beautiful, or Ugly?

Thanks

Old September 9th, 2005, 08:06 PM
Ken Fortenberry

Charles B. Summers, QOF. wrote:
snip
I'm not trying to spam the group... you ought to know me better than
that by now. ...

If that's not SPAM it's a damn good imitation.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old September 9th, 2005, 11:48 PM
Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard

On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 13:46:22 -0500, "Charles B. Summers, QOF."
sent into the ether:

[...]

Looks good to me Charles.

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
www.SecretWeaponLures.com
A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and Fish!!!
Old September 10th, 2005, 01:49 AM
alwaysfishking

Capitilize Secret Weapon and some other things, maybe the font size is too
small?????????

More color, white is a horrible backround IMO. I really don't like the color
scheme you selected.

Functionality is really nice, easy to navigate

A little more on the buzzbaits, what makes them special??????

Photo gallery and customer testimonials would be nice

Well that's my initial lookover, I'll check it out some more and get back to
you

Old September 10th, 2005, 04:46 AM
Henry Hefner

Charles B. Summers, QOF. wrote:
I've been working on the new Secret Weapon store since May and I'm praying
that I've finally got it all together. What I'm asking is, if you would
please look over the site (you don't have to buy anything) and see if
there's anything that I've missed, screwed up, mis-worded or any other
problems that may occur? This site has not gone online as our official store
yet, and I'd appreciate any comments, questions, advice I can get.

Do I get to go on the payroll?
Seriously, sometimes I think I should have been a proofreader instead
of a refrigeration serviceman. I've found some typos, if you will email
me so I can reply to a good address, I'll send you a short list.
is a good address.

Old September 10th, 2005, 07:09 PM
Bass_Mr.

I would change the background Pro so the lures show up better.I would also
add a nice SW T-shirt to the logo wear pull down.

Old September 10th, 2005, 07:42 PM
Charles B. Summers, QOF.

Now where can we get Secret Weapon tee-shirts made Joe?

k.net...

Old September 10th, 2005, 09:28 PM
Bass_Mr.

Why,right here from me of course.Finest quality and cheapest prices
available.From 2 dozen to 200,000,we got 'em.
"Charles B. Summers, QOF." wrote in message
Now where can we get Secret Weapon tee-shirts made Joe?

k.net...

Old September 10th, 2005, 10:09 PM
Suthern Transplant

The shadowing is too far off on the name imho...

When you key on the lures you cannot see a close enough close up...larger
would be better...

Overall layout is good but others are right...not enuf pizzaz...dosent stand
out or catch your eye enuf.

Just my opinion..

Suthern