A Sad Time (OT)

Old September 22nd, 2005, 05:06 AM
Jerry Barton

Default A Sad Time (OT)

Tonight I got a heart tearing phone call from one of our old members. Vern
Six called to say that his son Forrest isn't doing too well. He goes into
surgery Tuesday to have a tumor removed, and the possibility of the tumor
being malignant is very high. Forrest was really taken with the attention
that my son Sean showed him at the Mid-Tenn.Classic and he wanted his dad to
call Sean and I to ask us to pray for him. I in turn am asking that you guys
please join us with your thoughts and prayers for a great kid to recover
from all of this. He's fought a pretty good fight for all of these years.
Vern has promised to call me back about Friday to update me, and I'll do the
same in here.

Old September 22nd, 2005, 11:37 AM
Carlos

Thanks for the update Jerry. Our thoughts are with them.

Carlos
Old September 22nd, 2005, 12:53 PM
Henry Hefner

Prayers a-coming for Forrest, his family, and the hospital staff.

Old September 22nd, 2005, 04:01 PM
Bass_Mr.

Thanks for sharing that with us Jerry.I am also thankful for the impact Sean
had on that young man.We will be praying for a successful surgery and a good
report and peace for the whole Six family.
ups.com...

Old September 23rd, 2005, 04:10 AM
GL3Loomis

Prayers going out!

-----
Craig Baugher

Old September 23rd, 2005, 05:37 AM
GL3Loomis

Definitely! God Bless Forrest!

--
Craig Baugher

Old September 23rd, 2005, 03:09 PM
go-bassn

All my prayers are with you Forrest! I've fished with you lil buddy, I know
you're a great fighter!

Warren

Old September 24th, 2005, 01:33 AM
John Kerr

We often get caught up in our own little world, and forget the trials of
others......Forest, my prayers are all directed your way right now!!!!

John

Old September 28th, 2005, 12:22 AM
Jerry Barton

I received an update from Vern today and it's was all terrific, great news.
Everything is benign. Vern promised to come on later and give a detailed
update.