A very interesting article

Old September 30th, 2005, 12:10 AM
AJH

Default A very interesting article

Just how does this relate to bass fishing?

Old September 30th, 2005, 02:58 AM
Jerry Barton

Because it's a bass lure maybe?????

Old September 30th, 2005, 09:27 AM
AJH

If you say so....

Old September 30th, 2005, 09:11 PM
Bob Rickard

Life must really be tough for people as bitter about everything as you.

Bob Rickard

"AJH" wrote in message
If you say so....

Old September 30th, 2005, 11:26 PM
AJH

I am not bitter, I just asked a simple question, is that ok with you?

Old October 1st, 2005, 12:45 AM
go-bassn

Why is it that you had a hard time relating Ronnie's post to bass fishing
AJH? Its about a BASS FISHING organization & a BASS FISHING lure company...

Warren

Old October 1st, 2005, 12:48 AM
Bob La Londe

"AJH" wrote in message
I am not bitter, I just asked a simple question, is that ok with you?

What was the original link. I missed it with both of the news services I
use.

--
Bob La Londe

Win a Spinnerbait Tackle Kit

Spinnerbait Tips & Tricks Contest
Through the Month of September 2005

http://www.YumaBassMan.com

Old October 1st, 2005, 01:06 AM
AJH

The post I was referring to was not made by Ronnie. it was made by Susan
and had nothing to do with bass fishing...

Old October 1st, 2005, 09:16 PM
go-bassn

Susan? Where? I cant see it...

WW

Old October 1st, 2005, 09:40 PM
AJH

I just emailed you the article she posted.