Bait Casting Reel with Clicker

Old October 1st, 2005, 03:30 PM
Bishoop

Default Bait Casting Reel with Clicker

I'm looking for a baiting casting reel that has an engageable "clicker" when
in the free spool mode.

Any suggestions?

Thanks....

Old October 1st, 2005, 03:46 PM
Rodney

Bishoop wrote:
I'm looking for a baiting casting reel that has an engageable "clicker" when
in the free spool mode.

Any suggestions?

Thanks....

Abu's (ambasitors) they have a number of them with this,, I like the
6000's for medium heavy fresh water, (cat fishing) and light medium
salt water fishing ( I have caught sharks up to 150 lbs on a 6000)

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Long Shot "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread
Old October 1st, 2005, 04:38 PM
Carlos

I have a 5600CI that has a clicker. Size of the 5500 with a thumbar.
So they do put them on smaller reels. But you may have to look around a
bit. The one I have was a Redman door prize. So it may have been a
special edition.

Carlos
Old October 2nd, 2005, 12:32 AM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Bishoop" wrote in message
I'm looking for a baiting casting reel that has an engageable "clicker"
when in the free spool mode.

Any suggestions?

Thanks....

As has been suggested already, Ambassaduer makes several models with a bait
clicker. I was sent a Shimano Corvalus 400 to field test and that has a
bait clicker feature as well. It appears to be a typical Shimano reel, well
made with a good drag system, smooth and durable so far. I use mine for
muskie fishing and beat on it pretty hard.

So far so good.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com