MERRY CHRISTMAS

Old December 21st, 2006, 04:47 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Joshuall

Default MERRY CHRISTMAS

Just wanted to extend to all during this most blessed of seasons a Merry
Christmas. And to hope that the Savior's life and sacrifice will touch each
of your lives and the lives of your families throughout this comming year.
Have a great holyday guys and gals.

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Old December 21st, 2006, 05:49 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Ken Fortenberry

Joshuall wrote:
Just wanted to extend to all during this most blessed of seasons a Merry
Christmas. And to hope that the Savior's life and sacrifice will touch each
of your lives and the lives of your families throughout this comming year.
Have a great holyday guys and gals.

Thanks Josh, and the Joy of the Season to you and yours.

As for the Savior, he can kiss my a**. I'm hanging one less
stocking on the fireplace this year and I ain't got much use
for no Savior. Besides, isn't Easter supposed to the most
blessed of seasons in the Christian faith ?

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old December 21st, 2006, 06:27 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Rodney Long

Ken Fortenberry wrote:

As for the Savior, he can kiss my a**. I'm hanging one less
stocking on the fireplace this year and I ain't got much use
for no Savior.

I feel for your loss, but death happens to everyone, it's part of life,
it's the reason "I" need a Savior.

Don't mean to get into a religious discussion on here, please don't take
it wrong, I'm just feeling your pain, not trying to preach to you, or
convince you of anything (can't do that even if I wanted to, no "one"
can "convert" another person to become a Christian, I wish all
Christians could/would realize this)

Besides, isn't Easter supposed to the most
blessed of seasons in the Christian faith ?

No, we actually don't have a "blessed" season, 365 1/4 days of the year
is blessed.

I just wish your pain will fade, as soon as possible.

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Mojo SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,
Old December 21st, 2006, 07:07 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Ken Fortenberry

Rodney Long wrote:
snip
I just wish your pain will fade, as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Weren't you going to send me some insect repellent that you
wanted me to write a review about ? I haven't got it yet.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old December 21st, 2006, 07:16 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Dan, danl, Redbeard uh Greybeard now

On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 09:47:12 -0600, "Joshuall"
wrote:

Just wanted to extend to all during this most blessed of seasons a Merry
Christmas. And to hope that the Savior's life and sacrifice will touch each
of your lives and the lives of your families throughout this comming year.
Have a great holyday guys and gals.

Same to you and yours Josh.

Dan

Remove the x for e-mail reply
1996 HD Sportster 1200S. N9JBF. Bass fishing Aficionado!
www.outdoorfrontiers.com www.SecretWeaponLures.com
A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and Fish!!!
Old December 21st, 2006, 11:15 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Charles B. Summers

Same to you Josh... hope you and Judy have a wonderful time!

My friends here at r.o.f.b. ... whatever you are celebrating, I wish you the
best.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, etc...etc...etc...

. ..

Old December 22nd, 2006, 02:49 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
OhioFishking

Same to you Josh and everyone else here on the group. Happy Holidays to you
and yours.May the upcoming year be filled with joy and happiness, early or
no work days and lots of fishing.

Randy-

Old December 22nd, 2006, 04:53 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Joshuall" wrote in message
. ..
Just wanted to extend to all during this most blessed of seasons a Merry
Christmas. And to hope that the Savior's life and sacrifice will touch
each of your lives and the lives of your families throughout this comming
year. Have a great holyday guys and gals.

Holiday Greetings to Everyone in the ROFB (non gender specific)

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an
environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive,
gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced with
the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices
of your choice with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or
traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular
traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically
uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar
year 2007, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other
cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great
(not to imply that England, Canada or United States is necessarily greater
than any other country) and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age,
physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms:
This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely
transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no
promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her /
himself or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at
the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as
expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one
year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes
first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a
new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Disclaimer: No trees were harmed in the sending of this message; however, a
significant number of electrons were slightly inconvenienced.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old December 22nd, 2006, 05:24 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Dan, danl, Redbeard uh Greybeard now

On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 21:53:28 -0600, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
wrote:

"Joshuall" wrote in message
[...]

KNOCK it off...You are killing me! ROFLMAO
Old December 22nd, 2006, 02:20 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Carlos

Best Wishes to everyone!

Carlos