THE PHILLIES WIN! THE PHILLIES WIN!

Old November 12th, 2009, 03:56 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

Default Mr Palin earns every dollar . . .

On Nov 11, 1:34*pm, MajorOz wrote:
On Nov 11, 11:00*am, DaveS wrote:

On Nov 10, 10:25*pm, MajorOz wrote:

On Nov 9, 7:45*pm, DaveS wrote:

During 5 years of the Raygun administration the Hate America team cut
off travel funds to the Regional OSHA inspection teams so they could
not enforce work safety rules. They were told to sit at their desks
and do nothing.

Citation, please.......especially about the last assertion.

cheers

oz

1. Personal Observations, Region X and Region IX regional offices.
Seattle, Washington, Philidelphia, PA., and San Francisco, CA., U.S.
Department of Labor, Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
Various dates.

2. Personal Interviews, Staff and managers, Region X, Region III, and
Region IX regional offices. Seattle, Washington and San Francisco,
CA., U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Safety and Health
Administration. Various dates.
As I recall Cle Elum/Roslyn has its own interesting labor history per
the coal mines. Any comments on that glorious chapter in management's
commitment to worker safety?http://www.historylink.org/index.cfm...m&File_Id=8016

I lived in Cle Elum for only the summer/fall/winter of 1998, guiding
and looking for real estate on which to settle.

Sniff......sniff.....ooh, bad smell!

The influx of
Californians, with their concomitant attitudes chased me away.

Now THERE'S a statement guaranteed to impress the thoughtful and
serious minded!

I wandered some

Unique, fascinating, and impressive.

and, eventually, settled where I am now.

Much longer ago than you suspect or could ever realistically hope to
understand.

I have, therefore no knowledge at all of labor history of the region.

This much was on the verge of becoming clear.

That was then; this is now.

And tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow.....!

But, my general view is that bad things were done in lawless times.

Perceptive, cogent (if not entirely uncontroversial), and
devastatingly pointed.

Today government has tried to usurp personal responsibility

Actually, the populace in general has pretty much abdicated personal
responsibility for anything (look at what passes for politics) and
government has merely, and rather rashly and foolishly, stepped into
the gap.

by, in the
main, relieving individuals from the consequences of stupid decisions,
eliminating any need to take responsibility for anything

Thus explaining our astonishingly low prison population.....as
compared to the rest of the world.....right?

or teach such to our children.

Having never been subjected to the onerous task of watching over any
whelps of my own, I have enjoyed the luxury of a lifetime of observing
what others do with theirs. It is a mixed blessing that parents are
almost invariably totally incapable of deliberately teaching their
spawn anything.

Unions contribute, massively, to this mindset.

See, JUST when we were about to take you seriously!

cheers

Barf!

oz, B.S., M.S., MPH, PhD, P.E.,CSP, CIH................CIA, FBI, PDQ,

Ooh! Letters! Ooh!

and quit working YEARS ago.

No, you never started.

Think about it.

g.
whose mother never raised a child so foolish as to expect that serious
suggestions would be taken as such.