Gettin' Ready to Leave

Old July 7th, 2005, 12:51 AM
Willi

Default Gettin' Ready to Leave

Gonna leave tomorrow morning about 10 or 11. Should get to the
campground around 8 or 9 PM tomorrow night. Anyone else going to be around?

Willi

Old July 7th, 2005, 01:00 AM

We'll leave a couple hours after you and we should arrive sometime
Friday. See you all there.

bh

Old July 7th, 2005, 01:57 AM
Wayne Harrison

wrote in message
oups.com...
We'll leave a couple hours after you and we should arrive sometime
Friday. See you all there.

bh

probably hit the slide inn at full speed around 9 pm. drinks are on me
at cabin wayno.

yfitons
wayno

Old July 7th, 2005, 09:55 AM
chas

Willi wrote:
Gonna leave tomorrow morning about 10 or 11. Should get to the
campground around 8 or 9 PM tomorrow night. Anyone else going to be around?

Willi

We hope to leave about the same time, but we're going to Cody WY first, so we
expect to show up Saturday evening. If Warren didn't get my Email, please save
us (Meg and me) a spot for Saturday night.

See ya soon,
Chas

Chas
remove fly fish to e mail directly

Old July 7th, 2005, 11:33 PM
Guy Thornberg

"Willi" wrote in message
Gonna leave tomorrow morning about 10 or 11. Should get to the
campground around 8 or 9 PM tomorrow night. Anyone else going to be

around?

Willi

Willi,
Should be at the Slide Inn around 1:00 pm Friday barring any unforseen
flight delays. I'll keep the light on for you.
Guy