Frog Baits OT

Old April 9th, 2007, 08:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Fishking

Default Frog Baits OT

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2341.JPG
Views:	995
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	237
Old April 9th, 2007, 08:06 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Rodney Long

Fishking wrote:
DANG ! Awesome,, did you pour them ?

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Mojo SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,
Old April 9th, 2007, 08:18 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Fishking

Thanks. Did them this morning. We have been going back and forth if we
wanted to make frogs or not, the problem was without an injection machine,
you could only get flat bottom frogs. We now have two piece molds that make
these and include a hook slot on top. Easy to pour. Now I have to go fish
some. These rig up real nice with a 3/0 texposer and they float!!!

Old April 9th, 2007, 10:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Fishking

Here are a few other shots

Fishking wrote:
DANG ! Awesome,, did you pour them ?

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Mojo SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,
Nutri Shield insect repellent. ,Stand Out Hooks ,Stand Out Lures,
Mojo's Rock Hopper & Rig Saver weights, and the EZKnot
http://www.ezknot.com

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	frog one.JPG
Views:	604
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	238
Old April 9th, 2007, 10:06 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Fishking

Fishking wrote:
DANG ! Awesome,, did you pour them ?

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Mojo SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,
Nutri Shield insect repellent. ,Stand Out Hooks ,Stand Out Lures,
Mojo's Rock Hopper & Rig Saver weights, and the EZKnot
http://www.ezknot.com

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	frog top.JPG
Views:	612
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	239

Old April 10th, 2007, 12:30 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

VERY cool looking frogs there bucko. I believe they will work very well.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old April 10th, 2007, 12:31 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
johnval1

These are great looking baits. So, how does one go about learning how to
pour your own baits? As in learning the techniques, buying the molds,
obtaining the materials, and all that stuff? Where would I start?

These look much better than the things I buy.