Might be gone a while

Old December 3rd, 2003, 04:48 PM
rb608

Default Might be gone a while

Well gents, the handwriting on the wall has come to pass; & I am officially
unemployed as of one hour ago. I have the opportunity to make this final
post before security shows me the door, so I'll just say a quick "see you
around."

The future is uncertain at best at the moment; and I have no idea when or if
I may return to this electronic nuthouse.

If anyone has any good job leads for a helluva smart guy with a BS in
Engineering (structural) and an MBA, I'd love to hear about it.

Keepin my chin up,
Joe F.

Old December 3rd, 2003, 04:54 PM
Charlie Choc

On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 16:48:50 GMT, "rb608"
wrote:

Keepin my chin up,
Joe F.

Geez that's rough. Good luck Joe.
--
Charlie...
Old December 3rd, 2003, 05:11 PM
Libelle Driver

Sorry about that, but maybe if you were not on ROFF, you might be employed.
Apparently the work computer is the Internet access you have since you could
not say good bye from home.
Sorry

Old December 3rd, 2003, 05:30 PM
Ken Fortenberry

Libelle Driver wrote:

Sorry about that, but maybe if you were not on ROFF, you might be employed.

Where's Dickie Dean when you need the formula for caulk, ex-lax and
carpet tacks ?

You're a sick piece of ****, whoever you are.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old December 3rd, 2003, 05:59 PM
Roger Ohlund

"Libelle Driver" wrote in message
Sorry about that, but maybe if you were not on ROFF, you might be

employed.
Apparently the work computer is the Internet access you have since you

could
not say good bye from home.
Sorry

What the **** is that comment you just made?
",but maybe if you were not on ROFF, you might be employed."
Dip**** !!!!

/Roger

Old December 3rd, 2003, 06:00 PM
Francis Reid

You got my phone, I know a few defense contractors that are hiring.
Frank

"rb608" wrote in message
Well gents, the handwriting on the wall has come to pass; & I am

officially
unemployed as of one hour ago. I have the opportunity to make this final
post before security shows me the door, so I'll just say a quick "see you
around."

The future is uncertain at best at the moment; and I have no idea when or

if
I may return to this electronic nuthouse.

If anyone has any good job leads for a helluva smart guy with a BS in
Engineering (structural) and an MBA, I'd love to hear about it.

Keepin my chin up,
Joe F.

--
Frank Reid, CISSP
Lead INFOSEC Engineer

Old December 3rd, 2003, 06:02 PM
Ken Fortenberry

rb608 wrote:
If anyone has any good job leads for a helluva smart guy with a BS in
Engineering (structural) and an MBA, I'd love to hear about it.

OK, and if I hear about anything for you, I'll be sure to pass that
along as well. ;-)

Who luvs ya, Joe ?

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old December 3rd, 2003, 06:04 PM
Mu Young Lee

Hey, if you make it out to Los Angeles for whatever reason then let's go
fishing.

Mu

Old December 3rd, 2003, 06:31 PM
Herman Nijland

rb608 wrote:
Well gents, the handwriting on the wall has come to pass; & I am officially
unemployed as of one hour ago. I have the opportunity to make this final
post before security shows me the door, so I'll just say a quick "see you
around."

The future is uncertain at best at the moment; and I have no idea when or if
I may return to this electronic nuthouse.

If anyone has any good job leads for a helluva smart guy with a BS in
Engineering (structural) and an MBA, I'd love to hear about it.

Keepin my chin up,
Joe F.

That sucks. Big time. Hope you find something suitable soon,
take care,
Herman

Old December 3rd, 2003, 07:16 PM
rw