Trophies ordered

Old March 27th, 2005, 01:56 PM
alwaysfishking

Default Trophies ordered

Ok we have 12. I am waiting to hear back about how many characters can be
engraved on each. Soon as I find out, we will decide what should be
engraved. Thanks Chris, Dan and Charles for throwing in on this.

The beer fund is still open and accepting donations as well!!!!

Old March 27th, 2005, 02:07 PM
Chris S

hehehehehe
--
Chris S

Replace com with net to email

Old March 27th, 2005, 02:13 PM
Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 07:56:34 -0500, "alwaysfishking"
sent into the ether:

Ok we have 12. I am waiting to hear back about how many characters can be
engraved on each. Soon as I find out, we will decide what should be
engraved. Thanks Chris, Dan and Charles for throwing in on this.

The beer fund is still open and accepting donations as well!!!!

Is that the MTC beer fund or your beer fund? LOL Alcohol sodden
minds want to know :}

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
www.SecretWeaponLures.com
A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and Fish!!!
Old March 27th, 2005, 02:52 PM
alwaysfishking

Considering I don't drink when home, It's the MTC beer fund!!

Old March 27th, 2005, 03:47 PM
Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 08:52:49 -0500, "alwaysfishking"
sent into the ether:

Considering I don't drink when home, It's the MTC beer fund!!

Cool, count me in. I'll mail a second envelope. Wait, doesn't TN
have good beer? Or is it a near beer state?

Old March 27th, 2005, 04:22 PM
Jerry Barton \(NervisRek\)

I'm sure Sean will have one of those huge 4ft white coolers full when he
shows up. Ask him about the time he lost a full one off the back of the
truck.

Old March 27th, 2005, 06:38 PM
Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 10:22:59 -0500, "Jerry Barton \(NervisRek\)"
sent into the ether:

I'm sure Sean will have one of those huge 4ft white coolers full when he
shows up. Ask him about the time he lost a full one off the back of the
truck.

I don't know if I want to put him through that much pain. It's
supposed to be a fun event. :}

Old March 27th, 2005, 07:39 PM
Bob La Londe

Ha... I remember in high school when a buddy lost a full keg out of the
back of his truck running from the sheriff out in the desert. The empty keg
showed up on my budy's front porch a couple days later. LOL

--
** Public Fishing and Boating Forums
** www.YumaBassMan.com

Old March 27th, 2005, 08:57 PM
alwaysfishking

See below, on response e-mail
Thanks for your purchase. There is enough room for three lines of text and
up to 30 characters per line.

I'm thinking something of the following, but lets get this set so I can
order them and get them sent

2005 Mid Tenn Classic
1st Place Teams Day 1
R.O.F.B

2005 Mid Tenn Classic
1st Place Teams Day 1
R.O.F.B

2005 Mid Tenn Classic
2nd Place Teams Day 1
R.O.F.B

2005 Mid Tenn Classic
2nd Place Teams Day 1
R.O.F.B

2005 Mid Tenn Classic
1st Place Teams Day 2
R.O.F.B

2005 Mid Tenn Classic
1st Place Teams Day 2
R.O.F.B

2005 Mid Tenn Classic
2nd Place Teams Day 2
R.O.F.B

2005 Mid Tenn Classic
2nd Place Teams Day 2
R.O.F.B

2005 Mid Tenn Classic
Big Bass Award
R.O.F.B

2005 Mid Tenn Classic
" Longest Journey Award"
R.O.F.B

2005 Mid Tenn Classic
"O-Fish-UL Weigh Master"
R.O.F.B

2005 Mid Tenn Classic
"Hard Luck Award"

Old March 28th, 2005, 04:30 AM
go-bassn

No first place overall??? So much for the Catches Fish Like Warren Award...

Had aq nice ring to it too :-(

Warren

news