contacting Mike Connor

Old August 7th, 2008, 12:05 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

Default contacting Mike Connor

those wishing to contact Mike directly can still reach him at
.
Or, you may contact
, where they apparently are already
aware of some, um, issues.
Tom

Old August 7th, 2008, 12:15 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Aug 7, 1:05 am, "Tom Littleton" wrote:
those wishing to contact Mike directly can still reach him at
.
Or, you may contact , where they apparently are already
aware of some, um, issues.
Tom

The only issues here you lying sack of ****, are that some people don
$B!-(Bt seem to like you very much.

Anybody else misusing my e-mail to harass me will immediately be
reported to their providers.

To those who approached me with offers of assistance in dealing with
the miscreants on ROFF.

While I agree that it is most unfortunate that the malicious, stupid,
and often disgusting contents of this Usenet group be syndicated all
over the internet, it serves to warn people what goes on there, and
actually quite effectively prevents them being "accidentally" abused
or misused. No sensible person who has seen any of the stuff would
ever go there in the hope of finding anything useful on angling or
other sensible information. Most people presumably now see it is a
weird curiosity. It is indeed constantly mentioned as being one of the
worst places on the internet, and not only in regard to angling.

For serious anglers on other groups and places where it is syndicated,
it serves as a warning and a laughing stock, nothing more, and taking
any action to remove the group would merely give a few idiots credence
far above their importance, and likely only encourage them to
misbehave even more. Even if it were possible to get the group banned
in some way, apart from the fact that I don$B!-(Bt think this is at all
likely to succeed, if you take away the asylum, where are you going to
put the inmates?

Best to view them as some rare but extremely dangerous breed of snake,
which should be avoided or only be handled or approached with extreme
caution. If they bite themselves, then that$B!-(Bs their problem. If they
bite you, then it is really your own fault for trusting something so
dangerous or taking risks with it in the first place.

The group has been in decline for a long time now in any case, and
will probably soon die off of its own accord. Their recent exploits
have also done a great deal to accelerate the demise of the tying
group, ROFFT. This is indeed a shame. I was a subscriber there for
many years, and it is rather sad to see it willfully and quite
stupidly destroyed like this. But that$B!-(Bs just how it goes, and there
are plenty of excellent alternatives on the internet now anyway.

As for real psychopaths like Fortenberry, who is indeed dangerous and
completely without a shred of human decency, there is very little
chance of his doing anybody outside ROFF much damage. At least not on
the internet. No group or list would allow him to subscribe, and so he
is effectively contained. There is nothing to be done about his
insults, lies, and ranting, but the more it occurs, the more
meaningless it is, and the vast majority of people will simply ignore
it.

Lastly, this whole thing has nothing at all to do with angling, and I
don$B!-(Bt wish to discuss it at all. Even the mention of it fouls my
website.

Please forget all this rubbish, and enjoy my website in the true
spirit of angling.

Thank you very much for your support.

Regards and tight lines!

Mike Connor

Sorry, but I have closed my forum permanently, I don$B!-(Bt want this sort
of stuff there, and I don$B!-(Bt want to censor people either. My only
recourse is to shut it down.

PS. Somebody just sent me some posts which have been sent to ROFF in
the guise of "humour", or even in the fond belief that you are somehow
"assisting" me. Please note, I don$B!-(Bt think that is a good idea at all,
and it wont do anybody any good. If you play with snakes you WILL get
bitten. Also, hiding behind anonymous servers merely makes such
nonsense even less credible.

You are not doing me any good at all with this sort of behaviour, and
I don$B!-(Bt want links to my site from that cesspool. Please desist with
such foolishness. I have blacklisted the referrals from that source
and disabled the link.

External pages linking to ROFF (last 3 days) (see list of domains):
Note to spammers: This page is not indexed by search engines, so don't
waste your time.

11 http://groups.google.com/group/rec.outdoors.fishing.fly/browse_thread/thread/580862c83BLANK$B!g(B
[Blacklisted]

[View global referring sites | View global referrers | View referrer
blacklist]

Mike Connor

http://www.mike1.bplaced.net/Wikka/HomePage

http://www.mike1.bplaced.net/Wikka/ROFF
Old August 7th, 2008, 12:21 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Aug 7, 1:15*am, wrote:
On Aug 7, 1:05 am, "Tom Littleton" wrote:

those wishing to contact Mike directly can still reach him at
.
Or, you may contact , where they apparently are already
aware of some, um, issues.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Tom

The only issues here you lying sack of ****, are that some people don
īt seem to like you very much.

[...]

in some way, apart from the fact that I donīt think this is at all
likely to succeed, if you take away the asylum, where are you going to
put the inmates?

Best to view them as some rare but extremely dangerous breed of snake,
which should be avoided or only be handled or approached with extreme
caution. If they bite themselves, then thatīs their problem. If they
bite you, then it is really your own fault for trusting something so
dangerous or taking risks with it in the first place.

The group has been in decline for a long time now in any case, and
will probably soon die off of its own accord. Their recent exploits
have also done a great deal to accelerate the demise of the tying
group, ROFFT. This is indeed a shame. I was a subscriber there for
many years, and it is rather sad to see it willfully and quite
stupidly destroyed like this. But thatīs just how it goes, and there
are plenty of excellent alternatives on the internet now anyway.

As for real psychopaths like Fortenberry, who is indeed dangerous and
completely without a shred of human decency, there is very little
chance of his doing anybody outside ROFF much damage. At least not on
the internet. No group or list would allow him to subscribe, and so he
is effectively contained. There is nothing to be done about his
insults, lies, and ranting, but the more it occurs, the more
meaningless it is, and the vast majority of people will simply ignore
it.

Lastly, this whole thing has nothing at all to do with angling, and I
donīt wish to discuss it at all. Even the mention of it fouls my
website.

Please forget all this rubbish, and enjoy my website in the true
spirit of angling.

Thank you very much for your support.

Regards and tight lines!

Mike Connor

Sorry, but I have closed my forum permanently, I donīt want this sort
of stuff there, and I donīt want to censor people either. My only
recourse is to shut it down.

PS. Somebody just sent me some posts which have been sent to ROFF in
the guise of "humour", or even in the fond belief that you are somehow
"assisting" me. Please note, I donīt think that is a good idea at all,
and it wont do anybody any good. If you play with snakes you WILL get
bitten. Also, hiding behind anonymous servers merely makes such
nonsense even less credible.

You are not doing me any good at all with this sort of behaviour, and
I donīt want links to my site from that cesspool. Please desist with
such foolishness. I have blacklisted the referrals from that source
and disabled the link.

External pages linking to ROFF (last 3 days) (see list of domains):
Note to spammers: This page is not indexed by search engines, so don't
waste your time.

11http://groups.google.com/group/rec.outdoors.fishing.fly/browse_thread....
[Blacklisted]

[View global referring sites | View global referrers | View referrer
blacklist]

Mike Connor

http://www.mike1.bplaced.net/Wikka/HomePage

http://www.mike1.bplaced.net/Wikka/ROFF

Oh and Fred, I suggest you address your complaints and any further e-
mail to those responsible, the fist such address would be
Fortenberry, I canīt help you with any of the others.

Take care not to get sucked into doing things you shouldnīt simply
because these ****bags advise you to.

If i can be of any assistance to you on angling matters, then feel
free to e-mail me. But donīt send any more rubbish or you likely lose
your provider.

Old August 7th, 2008, 12:26 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Aug 7, 1:21*am, wrote:
On Aug 7, 1:15*am, wrote:

[...]

Should read "The first such address", must have been a Freudian slip.

Old August 7th, 2008, 12:27 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

for the record, the prior two posts were forwarded to

Old August 7th, 2008, 01:24 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Aug 7, 1:27*am, "Tom Littleton" wrote:
for the record, the prior two posts were forwarded to

Also for the record, there are no "issues" of any nature extant at any
of my providers.

This is simply a lie.

11 http://groups.google.com/group/rec.o.../browse_thread...

Old August 7th, 2008, 01:47 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Rick[_7_]

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
news:cqqmk.9641 It's like I said, just touch the fuse and watch him
self-destruct.

Buh bye, Your Loony Mikeness.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Ken, I love how easy it is for you to get his loony one going like you
do... Its almost an art form..

Rick

Old August 7th, 2008, 04:22 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Rick wrote:
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote:
It's like I said, just touch the fuse and watch him
self-destruct.
Buh bye, Your Loony Mikeness.

Ken, I love how easy it is for you to get his loony one going like you
do... Its almost an art form..

Well, it's nothing that I'm proud of, Rick but yeah, I've
always been able to run His Loony Mikeness out of here for
awhile. The way I see it, it's better to have a concentrated
dose of His Looniness for short periods of time than to have
a constant His Looniness presence on roff.

I don't like his arrogance, his condescension, his inflated
ego or his hair trigger temper. He has no business on a Usenet
newsgroup or any other forum. If anyone so much as takes polite
exception to one of his royal proclamations they will have to
bear the brunt of the most vicious and vile vitriol. Who needs
that **** ? No, it's better to run him out of here. We don't
need a loony like that on roff.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old August 7th, 2008, 06:42 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Aug 7, 5:22*pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
Rick wrote:
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote:
[...]

You canīt run anybody out of anywhere you disgraceful sack of ****.
You are an abomination, and all sensible people are totally sick of
you.

All you do is keep on and on with your totally stupid nonsensical
rubbish and lies until people simply give up trying to even converse,
because its pointless.

Anybody who stays here with a complete and utter psychopath like you
deserves you you ****ing animal. Sensible people simply leave.

But for your lies and manipulation in other places I would not even
have been here. You also continue to provoke and manipulate others so
that you can actually bask in the trouble you cause.

One day Fortenberry, if you donīt simply rot to death first, a highly
appropriate demise for a festering ****bag I might add, somebody may
well be tempted to help a little. Who cares?