Tacker grizzley owners?

Old March 3rd, 2007, 01:56 AM posted to alt.fishing
Donny Nelms

Default Tacker grizzley owners?

been looking at a 18' tracker Grizzley with a center console and using a
motor i already have. My only concern is it looks to have a small area for a
fuel tank and batteries. I'd like room enough for 12 tank . I have a hard
time believing that they make a boat this size rated for up to a 90hp and
only room for a 6 gallon tank???any ideas?

--

Donny Nelms

Union Electricians Do "IT" Without Shorts!

Old March 3rd, 2007, 06:40 PM posted to alt.fishing
Joel

"Donny Nelms" wrote in message
nk.net...
: been looking at a 18' tracker Grizzley with a center console and using
: motor i already have. My only concern is it looks to have a small area
for a
: fuel tank and batteries. I'd like room enough for 12 tank . I have a
hard
: time believing that they make a boat this size rated for up to a 90hp
and
: only room for a 6 gallon tank???any ideas?
:
: --
:
:
:
: Donny Nelms
:
: Union Electricians Do "IT" Without Shorts!
:

Union electricians make lousy lovers, they always short out.

Old March 3rd, 2007, 07:14 PM posted to alt.fishing
Donny Nelms

LOL

Old March 14th, 2007, 06:06 PM posted to alt.fishing
Jon

"Donny Nelms" wrote in message
nk.net...
been looking at a 18' tracker Grizzley with a center console and using a
motor i already have. My only concern is it looks to have a small area for

fuel tank and batteries. I'd like room enough for 12 tank . I have a hard
time believing that they make a boat this size rated for up to a 90hp and
only room for a 6 gallon tank???any ideas?

I think you are right about this. Have you talked to a dealer? If memory
serves me correctly,
getting a 12 gallon can in that space will be impossible?

________
Jon
http://www.fishingpatrol.com/
http://www.fishing.com