Lund boat accessories

Old February 16th, 2004, 10:13 PM
JackTr

Default Lund boat accessories

Anyone know the best website to order boat accessories. I just
purchased a 2003 Lund and I need to buy an extra seat, bow curtain and
several other items. Just wondering if I should have the dealer
install these or should I get it elsewhere. I'm thinking that the
dealer will be a lot more expensive.Thanks so much for responding. Any
Lund owners out there interested in creating a "LUND" NG. Would this
be helpful to same?
Old February 16th, 2004, 10:56 PM
go-bassn

Hi Jack - If you're buying this boat "new", as a leftover, from a dealer I
assume there is some type of warranty associated with it? If so, I highly
recommend you have the dealer install these extra parts & deliver the boat
with the extras already added, that way they & their work will be covered
under your warranty. A little extra expense translates to a whole lot of
peace of mind in this case, at least IMHO.

Warren

om...