British Record Fish Committee. Coarse Fish Records

Old March 12th, 2005, 12:45 PM
john.bedford3

Default British Record Fish Committee. Coarse Fish Records

Hi, I am trying to compile a list of all current and previous Coarse Fish
which have held a place in the BRFC list. I am not interested in the ones
which were subsequently thrown out but would like to find details of all
those that have held the record for a time. I have listed the ones I have
already, underlining the parts where my information is incomplete. I would
me grateful if anyone could supply me with any of the missing information or
corrections,details of any records omitted or any earlier records.

Any assistance would be most appreciated.

Thanks.

John Bedford
Delete extra @ to reply.

Species Captor Location
Day Month Year lbs ozs drms Kilos

Barbel Steve Curtin Adams Mill, Great River
Ouse, Bedfordshire 27th Oct 2001 19 06 08.0
8.802
Barbel Tony Gibson River Great Ouse,
Buckinghamshire 4th Jan 2001 19 00
00.0 8.618
Barbel Stuart Morgan River Great Ouse,
Bedfordshire 20th Dec 2000 17 13
14.0 8.104
Bitterling Dennis Flack Barway Lake,
Cambridgeshire ____ ___ 1998
12.0 0.021
Bleak Dennis Flack River Lark, Cambridgeshire
____ ___ 1998 04 09.0 0.129
Bleak B____ Derrington River Monnow,
________________ ____ ___ 1982 04
00.0 0.113
Bleak _______________ ________Staythorpe, Notts
___ ___ 1971 03 14.0 0.109
Bream Mark Neal Bawburgh Lakes, Norwich
1st May 2004 18 15 03.0 8.595
Bream Kerry Walker Bawburgh Lakes, Norwich
13th May 2001 18 08 00.0 8.391
Bream Martin Whitmore Swithland Reservoir,
___________________ ___ ___ 2000 16 12 00.0
7.597
Bream Lee McManus Swithland Reservoir,
___________________ ____ ___ ____ 16 10 00.0
7.540
Bream M_____McKeown Syndicate water south of England
____ ___ 1991 16 09 00.0 7.512
Bream Michael Davidson Beeston Hall Lake, Nr
Neatishead, Norfolk ____ Jul 1982 13 09 00.0
6.151
Bullhead Catfish Kenneth Clemments Lake Meadows, Billericay, Essex
29th Apr 2001 01 03 01.0 0.540
Bullhead Catfish Bobby Barnes Lake Meadows, Billericay, Essex
____ ___ 1999 01 00 01.0 0.455
Carp Jonathan Pack Conningbrook Lake, Ashford,
Kent 21st Feb 2004 64 05 00.0
29.171
Carp Lee Jackson Conningbrook Lake,
Ashford, Kent 29th Aug 2002 61 07
00.0 27.867
Carp Mark Toland Conningbrook Lake,
Ashford, Kent 5th Sep 2001 59 12
00.0 27.102
Carp Terry Glebioska Conningbrook Lake,
Ashford, Kent 2nd Apr 2001 59 07 00.0
26.960
Carp Kevin Cummins Wraysbury, Berkshire
____ Sep 1998 56 06 00.0 25.571
Carp Chris Yates Redmire Pool,
Hertfordshire 16th Jun 1980
51 08 00.0 23.360
Carp Dick Walker Redmire Pool,
Hertfordshire 13th Sep 1952
44 00 00.0 19.958
Carp Bob Richards Redmire Pool, Hertfordshire
3rd Oct 1951 31 08 00.0 14.288
Chub Rob Tough Private Stillwater,
Dartford, Kent 2nd Jan 2004 08
14 00.0 4.025
Chub Tim Archer Dobbs Weir Fishery, River
Lea, Broxbourne, Herts 11th Mar 2003 08 13 00.0 3.997
Chub Peter Smith River Tees, Blackwell, Co
Durham ____ Oct 1994 08 10 00.0
3.912
Chub Bill Warren Royalty Fishery,
Christchurch, Hampshire ____ ___ 1957 07 06
00.0 3.345
Crucian Martin Bowler RMC Fishery, Yately,
Hampshire 6th May 2003 04 09
09.0 2.085
Crucian Jay Allen RMC Fishery, Yately,
Hampshire ____ ___ 2000 04 08
00.0 2.041
Crucian Adrian Eves Surrey Pit
____________________ ___ ___ 1998 04
02 08.0 1.885
Dace Simon Ashton River Wear, __________________
11th Aug 2002 01 05 02.0 0.598
Dace Jack L Gasson Little Ouse, Thetford, Norfolk
___ ___ 1960 01 04 04.0 0.574
Eel Steve Terry Kingfisher Lake, Nr
Ringwood, Hampshire ___ ___ 1978 11 02 00.0
5.046
Eel Alan Dart Hunstrete Lake, Somerset
____ ___ 1969 08 10 00.0 3.912
Eel C______ Mitchell Bitterwell Lake, Bristol,
Somerset ____ ___ 1922 08 08
00.0 3.855
Golden Orfe Michael Wilkinson Llym Vale, Cheshire
____ ___ 2000 08 05 00.0 3.770
Golden Orfe Mick Pardoe Llym Vale, Cheshire
____ ___ 1998 07 14 08.0 3.586
Goldfish Brown Dave Lewis Surrey still water
_____________________ ____ ___ 1994 05 11 08.0
2.593
Grass Carp Kevin Ballard RMC Church Lake, Horton, Berks
19th Jun 2002 39 02 00.0 17.746
Grass Carp Colin Nash RMC Church Lake, Horton, Berks
10th Jun 2001 36 08 00.0 16.556
Grass Carp Del Smith RMC Church Lake, Horton, Berks
____ ___ 1997 31 00 00.0 14.061
Grass Carp D______Buck Honeycroft Fisheries,
_______________ ____ ___ 1993 25 04 00.0
11.453
Gudgeon D_____H Hull River Nadder, Sutton Mandeville,
Salisbury, Wilts ____ ___ 1990 05 00.0 0.141
Gudgeon ______________ Susworth Roach Ponds, Lincs
____ ___ 1971 04 00.0 0.113
Millers Thumb R______Johnson Bramley & Shamley Green River, Nr
Guildford Surrey ____ ___ 1983 01 00.0 0.028
Minnow James Sawyer Whitworth Lake, Spennymoor
____ ___ 1998 13.5 0.023
Perch Dean Rawlings Glebe Lake, Fringford
28th Mar 2002 05 09 08.0 2.537
Perch John Shayler Furnace Pond, Horsmunden,
Kent ____ Mar 1985 05 09 00.0
2.523
Perch Dick Walker Arlesey Lake, Bedfordshire
____ ___ ____ 04 13 00.0 2.182
Perch S______ Baker Oulton Broad, Suffolk
____ ___ 1962 04 12 00.0 2.154
Pike Roy Lewis Llandegfedd Reservoir,
Wales ____ Oct 1992 46 13
00.0 21.233
Pike Gareth Edwards Llandegfedd Reservoir, Wales
____ Mar 1990 45 06 00.0 20.581
Pike M_____Linton Ardleigh Reservoir, Essex
____ ___ 1987 44 14 00.0 20.354
Pumpkinseed Bill Rushmer Tanyards Fishery, Sussex
8th Jul 2003 14 02.0 0.400
Pumpkinseed Duncan Charman Sway Lakes, New Forest, Hants
21st May 2003 05 00.0 0.141
Pumpkinseed D____ L Wallace Wheessoe Pond, Darlington, Co Durham
____ ___ 1987 04 09.0 0.129
Roach Ray N Clarke River Stour, Dorset
____ Oct 1990 04 03 00.0 1.899
Roach Bill Penney Lambeth Reservoir, Molesey,
Surrey ____ ___ 1938 03 14 00.0
1.757
Rudd Simon Parry Clay Lake, Co Armagh, N
Ireland 7th Oct 2001 04 10
00.0 2.097
Rudd Simon Parry Freshwater Lake, Co Armagh, N
Ireland 22nd Apr 2001 04 10 00.0
2.097
Rudd Rev E____C Alston Ringmere, Nr Thetford, Dorset
____ Jun 1933 04 08 00.0 2.041
Ruffe R_____J Jenkins West View Farm, Cumbria
____ ___ 1980 05 04.0 0.148
Ruffe River Stour,
Warwickshire ____ ___ 1969
04 00.0 0.113
Schelly S____ M Barrie Haweswater Reservoir, Cumbria
____ ___ 1986 02 01 09.0 0.951
Silver Bream Michael Davidson Mill Farm Fishery, Bury, W Sussex
26th Apr 2003 01 12 00.0 0.793
Silver Bream ______________ _______________________________
____ ___ 1988 01 00 00.0 0.453
Silver Bream Dennis Flack Grime Spring, Lakenheath, Suffolk
____ ___ 1988 15 00.0 0.425
Stickleback Dennis Flack High Flyer Lake, Ely,
Cambridgeshire ____ ___ 1998
04.0 0.007
Tench Darren Ward Surrey Lake
_________________________ ____ Jun 2001 15 03 06.0
6.899
Tench Gordon Beavan Bury Lake, Herts
____ Sep 1993 14 07 00.0 6.548
Tench Tony Chester Wilstone Reservoir, Tring, Herts
____ Jun 1981 10 01 04.0 4.571
Walleye F____ Adams The Delph, Welney, Norfolk
____ ___ 1934 11 12 00.0 5.329
Wels Catfish Richard Garner Withy Pool, Henlow, Bedfordshire
___ Jun 1997 62 00 00.0 28.122
Zander David Lavender Fen Water, Middle Level,
Cambridgeshire ____ Mar 1998 19 05 08.0
8.774
Zander Ray Armstrong River Severn,
00.0 8.448
Zander R Meadows Roswell Pit,
00.0 8.391

Old December 15th, 2013, 11:39 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
[email protected]

Just like to comment as its nice to see my dads name up RE Peter Smith Darlington with his chub on river tees