Ronnie Garrison in Georgia TOP SIX State team

Old April 28th, 2004, 02:54 PM
Fritz Nordengren

Default Ronnie Garrison in Georgia TOP SIX State team

Hopefully he'll post the details, but Ronnie Garrison finished 7th out
of several hundred Georgia Top Six anglers to make the Georgia State team.

I guess he got the Fritz jinx out of the back of his boat.

next is Southern Regionals in Paducah, Ky

Old April 28th, 2004, 06:23 PM
BassMr

Way to go Ronnie!!! As a former Ga. Federation Member I went to the Top Six
(once) and that is some tough,tough competition.AWESOME RONNIE....

Old April 28th, 2004, 07:16 PM
Kevin Hare

Wow, that's great Ronnie! Keep it rolling my friend! Hope to see you
in Wisconsin. )

Heavy

Old April 28th, 2004, 10:43 PM
John Kerr

Great Ronnie....it starts getting fun, hu? grin
JK

Old April 28th, 2004, 11:11 PM
Andrew Kidd

Way to go Ronnie!

If you need any more pointer's, just let me know! (just kidding)

Great job...
--
Andrew Kidd
http://www.amiasoft.com/ - Software for the rest of us!

Old April 28th, 2004, 11:53 PM
Craig Baugher

Congrats!!!

--
Craig Baugher
Be Confident, Focused, but most of all Have FUN!

Old April 29th, 2004, 02:17 AM
RichZ

Andrew wrote:
If you need any more pointer's, just let me know!

Hey! I could use some Pointers. The 78 model, in Aurora Pro Blue and in
Aurora Gold. 16 bucks a pop for those babies, so if you can...

Oh, wait a minute. That kind of pointers?

Never mind.

Emily Littella

Old April 29th, 2004, 03:24 AM
Andrew Kidd

"RichZ" wrote in message
Andrew wrote:
If you need any more pointer's, just let me know!

Hey! I could use some Pointers. The 78 model, in Aurora Pro Blue and in
Aurora Gold. 16 bucks a pop for those babies, so if you can...

Oh, wait a minute. That kind of pointers?

Never mind.

Emily Littella

No, no, no.... The smart a** kind :-)

You know, fake pointers, that didn't exist in the first place...

P.S. How could those baits possibly cost that much?