hazel creek entry bridge

Old October 23rd, 2007, 12:37 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Charlie Choc

Default hazel creek entry bridge

On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 17:34:56 -0700, rw wrote:

Did you break any rods? :-)

Nope, they were in their DB Dun cases and did just fine, unlike my laptop which
was mounted on the passenger side. Oddly enough my camera gear was OK too, even
though it was in back with my Fridge which came loose from its mounting and was
bouncing around back there.
--
Charlie...
http://www.chocphoto.com
Old October 23rd, 2007, 01:34 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
rw

Charlie Choc wrote:
On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 15:39:09 -0400, "Wayne Harrison" wrote:

Unfortunately, this is one of the last pictures I have of the Defender. It met
its demise (and I almost met mine) this summer in Utah.

Did you break any rods? :-)

Old October 23rd, 2007, 01:43 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
daytripper

On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 19:06:50 -0400, Charlie Choc
wrote:

On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 18:42:32 -0400, daytripper
wrote:
Looking at the remains I have to assume you had your seatbelt on.

Yep.

Got a picture of your new deal?

Here's a couple taken when I was in SD this August.

Is that an FJ? How does it roll compared to the Rover?

/daytripper
Old October 23rd, 2007, 01:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Charlie Choc

On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 20:43:47 -0400, daytripper
wrote:

Is that an FJ? How does it roll compared to the Rover?

Well, I haven't rolled it yet. ;-) It's certainly got more creature comforts -
cruise control being the one I appreciate most - and it has a quieter ride and
gets better mileage. It's not quite as good off road but does pretty well, and
will get me pretty much anywhere I want to go.
--
Charlie...
http://www.chocphoto.com
Old October 24th, 2007, 03:19 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Wayne Harrison

"Charlie Choc" wrote

Oddly enough my camera gear was OK too, even
though it was in back with my Fridge which came loose from its mounting
and was
bouncing around back there.

those digi outfits are tough sumbitches!
glad you survived relatively unscathed.

yfitons
wayno(i guess the handwriting is on the wall in re my stand against the
digis...)

Old October 24th, 2007, 03:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Wayne Harrison

"Willi" wrote

Well let's see your shot!

although i enlarged that image for display, i have no idea where the
negative now rests. totally unorganized.
just imagine the duc's pic with the ridges in oranges, yellows, and
reds.
hope you have had a good fishing season. we are damned near dry, here.

yfitons
wayno

Old October 24th, 2007, 11:12 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Charlie Choc

On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 10:19:38 -0400, "Wayne Harrison" wrote:

those digi outfits are tough sumbitches!
glad you survived relatively unscathed.

Thanks Wayno. I was actually more worried about the lenses - which aren't
'digi'. ;-) The new Nikon D3 and D300 have 35mm size sensors, btw.
--
Charlie...
http://www.chocphoto.com
Old October 25th, 2007, 12:32 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Jerry Barton

I agree with you on that thought Charlie, I'd die if something happened to
my lenses. The camera was the "cheap" part of the system..